Re: Geonetwork technical info

François-Xavier PRUNAYRE
Hi Jeroen, I was looking on the community website for presentation made by
GeoNetwork team in Roma last year about architecture, database, …
(architecture-technologies.pdf, database.pdf, …). I’ve some of these
documents but some other people (like Jorge) are looking for this kind of
info…

Any useful links?

Thanks for your help.

Francois