Re: Geonetwork 2.0.1

Jeroen Ticheler-3
Hi Syahmin,

Sorry for the late reply. I just uploaded the utility to the
community website with some description. It really needs additional
checking and probably improvements as described on the site. Look at
the Software section on http://193.43.36.138/software/tools

I hope this helps. Contributions to the utility are very welcome!

Copying to the mailing-lists as other people were asking for the same.

Ciao,
Jeroen