Re: GeoMoose Sprint (Aug. 20-21, 2013)

blammo
All,

So, I guess the first thing to figure out is who from the PSC wants/plans to attend here locally (and may need some travel support monies)?

I'll start the list with myself, please add your name if you plan on attending :

***  Bob Basques (local - I can get there myself . . .)

Re: GeoMoose Sprint (Aug. 20-21, 2013)

Eli Adam
> So, I guess the first thing to figure out is who from the PSC wants/plans to attend here locally (and may need some travel support monies)?
>
> I'll start the list with myself, please add your name if you plan on attending :
>

> ***  Bob Basques (local - I can get there myself . . .)

*** Eli Adam (Oregon - 85%+ likelihood)

Re: GeoMoose Sprint (Aug. 20-21, 2013)

James Klassen

On Jun 28, 2013, at 11:27 AM, Eli Adam wrote:

>> So, I guess the first thing to figure out is who from the PSC wants/plans to attend here locally (and may need some travel support monies)?
>>
>> I'll start the list with myself, please add your name if you plan on attending :
>>

>> ***  Bob Basques (local - I can get there myself . . .)
>
> *** Eli Adam (Oregon - 85%+ likelihood)

*** Jim Klassen (St. Paul - I can cross the river, if I have to, I guess).

Re: GeoMoose Sprint (Aug. 20-21, 2013)

Dan Little
DUCK COMING. WITH ALL CAPS. CAMELCASE IS FOR THE WEAK AND ASCII.

PS: Eli, if you want to back channel me, I'm sure we can accomodate you at Littles' House of Mess and Terror.

On Jun 28, 2013, at 11:27 AM, Eli Adam wrote:

>> So, I guess the first thing to figure out is who from the PSC wants/plans to attend here locally (and may need some travel support monies)?
>>
>> I'll start the list with myself, please add your name if you plan on attending :
>>

>> ***  Bob Basques (local - I can get there myself . . .)
>
> *** Eli Adam (Oregon - 85%+ likelihood)

*** Jim Klassen (St. Paul - I can cross the river, if I have to, I guess).

Re: GeoMoose Sprint (Aug. 20-21, 2013)

Brian Fischer
On Jun 28, 2013, at 11:27 AM, Eli Adam wrote:

>> So, I guess the first thing to figure out is who from the PSC wants/plans to attend here locally (and may need some travel support monies)?
>>
>> I'll start the list with myself, please add your name if you plan on attending :
>>

>> ***  Bob Basques (local - I can get there myself . . .)
>
> *** Eli Adam (Oregon - 85%+ likelihood)

*** Jim Klassen (St. Paul - I can cross the river, if I have to, I guess).

*** Brian Fischer (local - I can get there) - depending on the agenda I may not attend the whole time and would rather get Andrew and Joe there.  HEI could also host if others would want to have it on the NW side of the metro.  We have a new big conference room, wifi, big screen monitor, coffee, sodas.  I could probably get HEI to buy lunch as well.  I know the NW metro is not convenient for some though.

Re: GeoMoose Sprint (Aug. 20-21, 2013)

Dan Little
We're near to confirming the location in Minneapolis.  The building manager for dbSpatial World HQ is out of town this week but the scheduling calendar shows that our dates should be open.

There should be plenty of outlets, wifi, and ridiculously good eats available.