Re: GeoMoose 3.6.1 Released

jmckenna
Administrator
Note that the download page still points to 3.6.0 for the "Demo Dataset"
links (usually both the software and the data are tagged with the new
release number).  I have created a PullRequest for this at
https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose-website/pull/12

-jeff

On 2020-05-29 9:38 a.m., Dan Little wrote:
> A few bugs were discovered in the 3.6.0 release of GeoMoose. 3.6.1
> addresses those bugs. Thanks to our team for testing, identifying, and
> fixing them right away!

Re: GeoMoose 3.6.1 Released

jmckenna
Administrator
On 2020-05-29 10:33 a.m., Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Note that the download page still points to 3.6.0 for the "Demo Dataset"
> links (usually both the software and the data are tagged with the new
> release number).  I have created a PullRequest for this at
> https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose-website/pull/12

My mistake, as explained in PullRequest apparently the data is not
always tagged the same.  Sorry!

-jeff