Re: [Geo4All] 2019 OSGeo UN Committee Educational Challenge

Re: [Geo4All] 2019 OSGeo UN Committee Educational Challenge

Cameron Shorter
Maria,  Ivana, Oliva, Paulo, Serena, Obukov,
This initiative you have announced looks great. The goals and timeframe align very closely with what we will be doing with OSGeo's involvement in Google Season of Docs [1]. It would be great if you could help shape our agenda by contributing to our conversation [2] and help ensure that we focus on initiatives that complement and dovetail with yours.

On Sun, 19 May 2019 at 02:34, Maria Antonia Brovelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
it is the time for a new exciting OSGeo UN Challenge.

Proposals are invited for developing open geospatial educational material for two challenges:

Challenge 1: PostGIS training material update
Challenge 2: Open geospatial data and software for UN SDG 16, Peace justice and strong institutions

Prize money of USD 3,000 for each challenge is sponsored by OSGeo.

Deadline for submission is 9 July 2019 (with no extension).

Information is available here:

Happy weekend!
Maria and Serena

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Digital Mapping
Politecnico di Milano

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)

https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3161-556

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254