Re: [GRASS5] re: Grass GUI

Michael Barton
Syd,

I think your comments about visualization and 3D are right on the money.
AFAICT, GRASS is far ahead of the rest of the pack of GIS, in terms of its
abilities to work with true 3D (NVIZ has had some major improvements in the
last couple months, so you should take a look at it again.) We could (and
should) capitalize on that. I also agree with your comments about hardware
and looking to the future. The only caveat is that GRASS is important
globally, where hardware varies considerably.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402

phone: 480-965-6213