Re: [GRASS-dev] wxWidgets GRASS GUI no. 2

Re: [GRASS-dev] wxWidgets GRASS GUI no. 2

ychemin
trying it now...

--
Yann Chemin
Sainte-Anne d'Auray, France

wxgrass.png (48K) Download Attachment

Re: Re: [GRASS-dev] wxWidgets GRASS GUI no. 2

ychemin
Hi,

there seem to be especially interface for 5.x GRASS even in the wxGRASS6 (i.e.
sites...). It is certainly orientated around sites data
updating/interpolating/manipulating, eventhough it has other stuff.

I could run it after a grass63 -text and getting into an existing location.

This said a first guess is that there could be some useful code for DB
connection management and other monitoring of what is in a postgres DB.

the Working region dialog maybe useful to modify directly pixel resolution or
other g.region options...

Yann

--
Yann Chemin
Sainte-Anne d'Auray, France

Re: Re: [GRASS-dev] wxWidgets GRASS GUI no. 2

Michael Barton
Already in contact with the author, Francisco Alonso, and asked if he'd like
to work with us. He's tied up with classes at the moment but might be able
to do some things later in the summer.

Michael

On 6/5/07 4:49 AM, "Yann" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> trying it now...
>
> On Tuesday 05 June 2007 14:35:21 Benjamin Ducke wrote:
>> What this?
>>
>> http://www.um.es/geograf/sigmur/wxgrass/wxGRASS.html
>>
>> Anybody ever try that one?
>>
>> Benjamin