Re: [GRASS-PSC] [GRASS GIS Elections 2020] Voting phase closed, presentation of results

Re: [GRASS-PSC] [GRASS GIS Elections 2020] Voting phase closed, presentation of results

Michael Barton

To the GRASS community,

I am honored to be selected to serve on the GRASS Project Steering Community, and want to extend my appreciation to all GRASS members. I also want to recognize the commitment and broad expertise to all the individuals who volunteered to stand for election to the PSC. I will continue to advocate for GRASS and open science to the academic, research, and private sector user communities. And I will support the ongoing efforts of the outstanding development team that have made GRASS a world-wide exemplar of highest quality open source software.

Michael Barton

______________________________

C. Michael Barton
Director, Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Director, Network for Computational Modeling in Social & Ecological Sciences
Associate Director, School of Complex Adaptive Systems
Professor, School of Human Evolution & Social Change
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: http://shesc.asu.edu

https://complexity.asu.edu

http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton

From: grass-psc <[hidden email]> on behalf of Chief Return Officer (CRO) - GRASS GIS election 2020 <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, January 25, 2021 at 5:31 AM
To: grass-user <[hidden email]>, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>, GRASS-PSC <[hidden email]>, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
Subject: [GRASS-PSC] [GRASS GIS Elections 2020] Voting phase closed, presentation of results

Dear members of the GRASS GIS community,

The voting phase of the GRASS GIS Election 2020 is now finished. Out of 245 registered voters, 98 completed the survey. The results are shown below and are now available in the Trac Wiki.

Voting result (ranking, name, number of votes):

 1. Markus Neteler              95
 2. Anna Petrášová                      88
 3. Helena Mitasova              86
 4. Martin Landa                83
 5. Verónica Andreo             76
 6. Moritz Lennert              74
 7. Vaclav Petras               68
 8. Michael Barton              58
 9. Huidae Cho                  56
10. Helmut Kudrnovsky           55
11. Peter Löwe                  52
12. Māris Nartišs               47
13. Stefan Blumentrath          44

The new PSC is then composed of the following 9 members:
 1. Markus Neteler              95
 2. Anna Petrášová                      88
 3. Helena Mitasova              86
 4. Martin Landa                83
 5. Verónica Andreo             76
 6. Moritz Lennert              74
 7. Vaclav Petras               68
 8. Michael Barton              58
 9. Huidae Cho                  56

Regards,

Hernán

Chief Return Officer (CRO)

Re: [GRASS-PSC] [GRASS GIS Elections 2020] Voting phase closed, presentation of results

Veronica Andreo
Dear GRASS community,

Thanks much for the confidence vote! I feel really honored ☺️ I share Huidae's excitement to keep contributing to our beloved software now with this new role 🤓

Thanks much also to Hernán for kindly serving as CRO for this election!

And congratulations to all nominees as well!!

Looking forward to keep working together for GRASS GIS

Cheers,
Vero

El mar., 26 ene. 2021 10:20, Huidae Cho <[hidden email]> escribió:
Dear the GRASS community,

Thank you for your support and I am honored to be elected for the PSC. I am excited that I can contribute to the community in a different way. We will all make GRASS a better GIS!

Best Regards,
Huidae Cho

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 7:31 AM Chief Return Officer (CRO) - GRASS GIS election 2020 <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Huidae Cho, Ph.D., GISP, /hidɛ t͡ɕo/, 조희대, 曺喜大
GRASS GIS Developer