Re: GML-based WMS won't render

Ann Crabbé-2

Hello,

I am trying to set up INSPIRE services based on a GML file.

I tried to do the set-up as in the example inspire workspace.

The WFS is easy and works. However I am having difficulties with the WMS.

The features aren’t drawing in ArcGIS or QGIS. I can load the WMS, I can see the available layers (only one), I can load the layer, I can see the style and I can even zoom to the correct location when I click “zoom to layer”. But I don’t see my layer drawn and I cannot figure out what I did wrong.

-          The workspace on my BOX account: https://kuleuven.box.com/s/t3ycejc4wom87oy0bhv2ckoqtc4td6c7

-          Deegree version: 3.3.20

I hope someone can help me.