Re: Fwd: Mapguide discussion group

frieda
This is really sad because all the information in the postings wiped out.

Am 06.04.21 um 22:58 schrieb Gordon Luckett

Von: "Gordon Luckett" <[hidden email]>
Datum: 6. April 2021
An: "MapGuide Users Mail List" <[hidden email]>
Betreff: Re: [mapguide-users] Fwd: Mapguide discussion group
The discussion group has moved to email over security concerns with Nabble.

Post here if you have any questions.

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021, 9:02 PM Kajar Kuldsepp <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does anybody know something about this subject?

Re: Fwd: Mapguide discussion group

Karsten-3-2
yes indeed not lost,  but unfortunately not easily searchable

Check out the mailing archive for lost postings;