Re: Foss4g october

Johan Van de Wauw
Hi Gael,

I would only do a face2face meeting to the first week of september, preferably after the deadline of the call for papers (4/9).
Next week some of us will be in Bucharest for FOSS4G international, not ideal for a meeting, and this week seems a bit too close.

Before that date I think spreading this call (and reaching out to potential speakers) seems the most important thing to do. Perhaps a short online meeting is enough to organise this?

Kind regards,
Johan

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 12:41 PM Oliver May <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Gael,

this was a bit short notice but I'll try.

cheers,

Oliver

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 9:31 AM Gael <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

I think it would be useful to have a small call meeting next week.
The goal is to restart the engine after holiday time ...

Welcome to all.

Please fill this survey: https://framadate.org/Kv2pyj5oqZLY8Ev1

Cheers

Gael