Re: FeatureType

Justin Deoliveira-3
Hi Efrin,

I am moving this converstation to the public list. You need to to create
  data in your database before publishing a feature type for it. The WFS
spec does not support the creation of new feature types.

Here is some documentation on how to do this:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOSDOC/Data+Config

-Justin

--
Justin Deoliveira