Re: Feature-Catalogue (ISO19110) for GN3 [Marketing Mail] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: Feature-Catalogue (ISO19110) for GN3 [Marketing Mail] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bleys, Evert-3
Note: ISO 19115-3 supersedes ISO 19139 (ISO 19115-2 is conceptual schematic for "Extensions for acquisition and processing" - focus on imagery)

BLEYS Evert Mr
Data Manager
Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences
Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
GPO Box 858 Canberra City   ACT   Australia   2601
44 Mort St   Braddon   ACT   2612
Ph: +61 (0)2 6272 5627

Re: Feature-Catalogue (ISO19110) for GN3 [Marketing Mail] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

BartV
Thanks for the explanation.
The question now is: Will Geonetwork adopt or add by default this schema to the basic installation?

Regards

Bart

------
[...]

Francois Prunayre
Hi,

Le ven. 28 sept. 2018 à 07:59, Ventura Bartolomeo <
[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Thanks for the explanation.
> The question now is: Will Geonetwork adopt or add by default this schema
> to the basic installation?

Before adding it to the default GeoNetwork package, I think we should
update the XSD to the latest version (https://github.com/ISO-TC211/XML)
which includes February 2018 amendment  (
https://www.iso.org/standard/73118.html). This would avoid migration steps
in near future. On my side, no funding to cover this for now.

Cheers

Francois

> Regards
>
> Bart

Hi François
Agree, however …
CT_Catalogue <<abstract>> seems to belong to ISO 19110:2016, but defined in 19115-3
AND
The aggregation  CT_Catalogue :subCatalogue [0..*] type CT_Catalogue seems to be missing from XML<https://github.com/ISO-TC211/XML>/standards.iso.org<https://github.com/ISO-TC211/XML/tree/master/standards.iso.org>/iso<https://github.com/ISO-TC211/XML/tree/master/standards.iso.org/iso>/19115<https://github.com/ISO-TC211/XML/tree/master/standards.iso.org/iso/19115>/-3<https://github.com/ISO-TC211/XML/tree/master/standards.iso.org/iso/19115/-3>/cat<https://github.com/ISO-TC211/XML/tree/master/standards.iso.org/iso/19115/-3/cat>/1.0<https://github.com/ISO-TC211/XML/tree/master/standards.iso.org/iso/19115/-3/cat/1.0>/catalogues.xsd
     CT_Catalogue/subCatalogue/CT_Catalogue

Sorry guys but I’m not sure where to send this to
Similar to my comments about the XSL: 139 to 115-3

Cheers

[cid:image003.png@01D45AFD.0FB171E0]

image003.png (6K) Download Attachment