Re: FOSS4G.be 2017 - Skype meeting June 6 or 9 ?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: FOSS4G.be 2017 - Skype meeting June 6 or 9 ?

Maelle Vercauteren

Hello all,

As June 9 is the deadline for choosing the venue, I suggest that we plan a second meeting on that day 
or do you still prefer to keep the 6th ?
https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl
Please respond quickly to the framadate. The meeting would be by skype this week.


Our first working group f2f meeting was great and we will plan another one with OSM.be people :-)
A big thank you to Gaël who received us in such a pleasing environment !
The two main points of the reflection are :
1) introduce 2 special tracks in our FOSS4G.be : OSM.be [1] and FOSS4GeoEducation [2]
2) add a new sponsor’s package: as to be part of the Golden Sponsorship Initiative as OSGeo.be in FOSS4G-Europe and provide job opportunities in our event

For more details you can take a look at the minutes (Thks Tommy) [3]

As you can see in the task list on-line, we already assign some [4]
Don't hesitate to engage in a team by adding in the document your name and contact Johan (in cc) so that we also put you in the mailing list "foss4g team".

Cheers, Maë//e

[1] http://www.osm.be/fr/

[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium/FOSS4GEducation

[3] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20170523

[4] https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks




2017-05-22 12:18 GMT+02:00 Gaël Kruwialis <[hidden email]>:
Hi all,

After discuss with Maelle, our first f2f working group meeting fixed on Tuesday 23 will take place at this address:

########## 23/05 #########################

198 avenue des Sept Bonniers - 1190 Forest
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/230707984

########## Start 6 PM #####################

Note also that doors are open earlier, until 6 PM.
I provide internet and drinks.
In this please we have the opportunities to extend our workshop with a diner in the garden.
For this I suggest then that everyone brings a few things, bbq and oven are available…

Welcome to all new participant on the mailing list but let me know our venues (for the drinks).

Gaël Kruwialis
Institut Géographique National | Nationaal Geografisch Instituut
Direction Application  | Directie Toepassingen
Abbaye de la Cambre 13, 1000 Bruxelles
E-mail: [hidden email] | www.ngi.be
Tel: <a href="tel:%2B322.629.82.56" value="+3226298256" target="_blank">+322.629.82.56



----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 20:27:53 +0200
From: Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]>
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [Belgium] FOSS4G.be 2017 - Working Group n°1 : May 23 at 8
p.m in Brussels
Message-ID:
<CAKfNc_0YfyALYLSnL=[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Hello everyone,
Our first working group f2f meeting is fixed on Tuesday 23 at 8 p.m in Brussels !

I will book a room in ULB unless somebody propose a better place.

Everybody is welcome. I hope more of the 6 people who have already confirmed will join us.

Indeed it is always so difficult to have a lot of people available at the same moment.
So to facilitate the organization and the involvement I created a first draft of the tasks list on-line :

https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks


As you can see 4 teams are identified
- Communication Team
- Financial Team
- Organization / Logistics Team
- Program Team

The first step will be to put the deadlines and find someone 'taking the lead' for each team- at least reminding everyone about their tasks and keeping an eye on the schedule.


If you want to help, could you please :
1. Add the missing tasks in this on-line document, the tasks done or in progress 2. Assign tasks that have no responsible 3. Involve in a team (presentation of yourself on the working group meeting or on the mailing list and add your name in the document) 4. Carry out your tasks 5. Report the work done on the mailing list


This would help greatly, thanks a lot for your feedback, Maë//e

>>
>> 2017-05-11 0:53 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>> As you can see, time is passing at all speed.
>>>
>>> If you want to  help in organizing our FOSS4G.be event, we would
>>> really appreciate your participation at our first working group.
>>>
>>> Please fill up your availabilities by Monday 15:
>>> https://framadate.org/VAvJFFFUIv6AUMVw
>>>
>>> The objectives of the meeting are quite urgent:
>>> * Choose team leaders
>>> * List the tasks to be performed by each team
>>> * Establish a schedule for the various actions
>>> * Update our website
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance for your enthusiast commitment !
>>> Maë//e


--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143



--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: FOSS4G.be 2017 - Skype meeting June 6 or 9 ?

Maelle Vercauteren
Hello!

Our Skype meeting is fixed this Friday 9 at 5 p.m.

Here a preliminary agenda :

- Fix the venue for the FOSS4G.be

- Validate sponsor’s package

- Validate call for papers and sponsors

- Plan translation

- Feedback on the diffusion list and sponsor list

- Feedback on the Website Updates

- Plan an OSGeo.be and OSM.be f2f meeting

- Miscellaneous

If all the people of a team or the task leader cannot’t attend the meeting, please send us your inputs and feedback before the meeting on the “[hidden email]” or Belgium ML<[hidden email]>with a [FOSS4G.be 2017] and your subject.

Thanks in advance, Maë//e

--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143

2017-06-05 23:21 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]>:

Hello all,

As June 9 is the deadline for choosing the venue, I suggest that we plan a second meeting on that day 
or do you still prefer to keep the 6th ?
https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl
Please respond quickly to the framadate. The meeting would be by skype this week.


Our first working group f2f meeting was great and we will plan another one with OSM.be people :-)
A big thank you to Gaël who received us in such a pleasing environment !
The two main points of the reflection are :
1) introduce 2 special tracks in our FOSS4G.be : OSM.be [1] and FOSS4GeoEducation [2]
2) add a new sponsor’s package: as to be part of the Golden Sponsorship Initiative as OSGeo.be in FOSS4G-Europe and provide job opportunities in our event

For more details you can take a look at the minutes (Thks Tommy) [3]

As you can see in the task list on-line, we already assign some [4]
Don't hesitate to engage in a team by adding in the document your name and contact Johan (in cc) so that we also put you in the mailing list "foss4g team".

Cheers, Maë//e

[1] http://www.osm.be/fr/

[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium/FOSS4GEducation

[3] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20170523

[4] https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks




2017-05-22 12:18 GMT+02:00 Gaël Kruwialis <[hidden email]>:
Hi all,

After discuss with Maelle, our first f2f working group meeting fixed on Tuesday 23 will take place at this address:

########## 23/05 #########################

198 avenue des Sept Bonniers - 1190 Forest
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/230707984

########## Start 6 PM #####################

Note also that doors are open earlier, until 6 PM.
I provide internet and drinks.
In this please we have the opportunities to extend our workshop with a diner in the garden.
For this I suggest then that everyone brings a few things, bbq and oven are available…

Welcome to all new participant on the mailing list but let me know our venues (for the drinks).

Gaël Kruwialis
Institut Géographique National | Nationaal Geografisch Instituut
Direction Application  | Directie Toepassingen
Abbaye de la Cambre 13, 1000 Bruxelles
E-mail: [hidden email] | www.ngi.be
Tel: <a href="tel:%2B322.629.82.56" value="+3226298256" target="_blank">+322.629.82.56



----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 20:27:53 +0200
From: Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]>
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [Belgium] FOSS4G.be 2017 - Working Group n°1 : May 23 at 8
p.m in Brussels
Message-ID:
<CAKfNc_0YfyALYLSnL=[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Hello everyone,
Our first working group f2f meeting is fixed on Tuesday 23 at 8 p.m in Brussels !

I will book a room in ULB unless somebody propose a better place.

Everybody is welcome. I hope more of the 6 people who have already confirmed will join us.

Indeed it is always so difficult to have a lot of people available at the same moment.
So to facilitate the organization and the involvement I created a first draft of the tasks list on-line :

https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks


As you can see 4 teams are identified
- Communication Team
- Financial Team
- Organization / Logistics Team
- Program Team

The first step will be to put the deadlines and find someone 'taking the lead' for each team- at least reminding everyone about their tasks and keeping an eye on the schedule.


If you want to help, could you please :
1. Add the missing tasks in this on-line document, the tasks done or in progress 2. Assign tasks that have no responsible 3. Involve in a team (presentation of yourself on the working group meeting or on the mailing list and add your name in the document) 4. Carry out your tasks 5. Report the work done on the mailing list


This would help greatly, thanks a lot for your feedback, Maë//e

>>
>> 2017-05-11 0:53 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>> As you can see, time is passing at all speed.
>>>
>>> If you want to  help in organizing our FOSS4G.be event, we would
>>> really appreciate your participation at our first working group.
>>>
>>> Please fill up your availabilities by Monday 15:
>>> https://framadate.org/VAvJFFFUIv6AUMVw
>>>
>>> The objectives of the meeting are quite urgent:
>>> * Choose team leaders
>>> * List the tasks to be performed by each team
>>> * Establish a schedule for the various actions
>>> * Update our website
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance for your enthusiast commitment !
>>> Maë//e


--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143



--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143



--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: FOSS4G.be 2017 - Skype meeting June 6 or 9 ?

dirkf
Oeps,

I have another meeting at 17:00.

Dirk.

On 2017-06-07 17:55, Maelle Vercauteren wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Our Skype meeting is fixed this Friday 9 at 5 p.m.
>
> Here a preliminary agenda :
>
> - Fix the venue for the FOSS4G.be
>
> - Validate sponsor’s package
>
> - Validate call for papers and sponsors
>
> - Plan translation
>
> - Feedback on the diffusion list and sponsor list
>
> - Feedback on the Website Updates
>
> - Plan an OSGeo.be and OSM.be f2f meeting
>
> - Miscellaneous
>
> If all the people of a team or the task leader cannot’t attend the
> meeting, please send us your inputs and feedback before the meeting on
> the “[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>” or Belgium
> ML<[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>with a
> [FOSS4G.be 2017] and your subject.
>
> Thanks in advance, Maë//e
>
> --
> Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
> Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
>
> Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

> Campus du Solbosch
> Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
> B-1050 Bruxelles
> Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
>
> 2017-06-05 23:21 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>     Hello all,
>
>     As June 9 is the deadline for choosing the venue, I suggest that we
>     plan a second meeting on that day
>     or do you still prefer to keep the 6th ?
>     _https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl
>     <https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl>_
>     Please respond quickly to the framadate. The meeting would be by
>     skype this week.
>
>
>     Our first working group f2f meeting was great and we will plan
>     another one with OSM.be people :-)
>     A big thank you to Gaël who received us in such a pleasing environment !
>     The two main points of the reflection are :
>     1) introduce 2 special tracks in our FOSS4G.be : OSM.be [1] and
>     FOSS4GeoEducation [2]
>     2) add a new sponsor’s package: as to be part of the Golden
>     Sponsorship Initiative as OSGeo.be in FOSS4G-Europe and provide job
>     opportunities in our event
>
>     For more details you can take a look at the minutes (Thks Tommy) [3]
>
>     As you can see in the task list on-line, we already assign some [4]
>     Don't hesitate to engage in a team by adding in the document your
>     name and contact Johan (in cc) so that we also put you in the
>     mailing list "foss4g team".
>
>     Cheers, Maë//e
>
>     [1] http://www.osm.be/fr/
>
>     [2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium/FOSS4GEducation
>     <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium/FOSS4GEducation>
>
>     [3] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20170523
>     <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20170523>
>
>     [4] https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks
>     <https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks>
>
>
>
>
>         2017-05-22 12:18 GMT+02:00 Gaël Kruwialis <[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>             Hi all,
>
>             After discuss with Maelle, our first f2f working group
>             meeting fixed on Tuesday 23 will take place at this address:
>
>             ########## 23/05 #########################
>
>             198 avenue des Sept Bonniers - 1190 Forest
>             https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/230707984
>             <https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/230707984>
>
>             ########## Start 6 PM #####################
>
>             Note also that doors are open earlier, until 6 PM.
>             I provide internet and drinks.
>             In this please we have the opportunities to extend our
>             workshop with a diner in the garden.
>             For this I suggest then that everyone brings a few things,
>             bbq and oven are available…
>
>             Welcome to all new participant on the mailing list but let
>             me know our venues (for the drinks).
>
>             Gaël Kruwialis
>             Institut Géographique National | Nationaal Geografisch Instituut
>             Direction Application  | Directie Toepassingen
>             Abbaye de la Cambre 13, 1000 Bruxelles
>             E-mail: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>             | www.ngi.be <http://www.ngi.be>
>             Tel: +322.629.82.56 <tel:%2B322.629.82.56>
>
>
>
>             ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>             Message: 1
>             Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 20:27:53 +0200
>             From: Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]
>             <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>             To: "[hidden email]
>             <mailto:[hidden email]>" <[hidden email]
>             <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>             Subject: [Belgium] FOSS4G.be 2017 - Working Group n°1 : May
>             23 at 8
>             p.m in Brussels
>             Message-ID:
>             <CAKfNc_0YfyALYLSnL=[hidden email]
>             <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>             Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
>             Hello everyone,
>             Our first working group f2f meeting is fixed on Tuesday 23
>             at 8 p.m in Brussels !
>
>             I will book a room in ULB unless somebody propose a better
>             place.
>
>             Everybody is welcome. I hope more of the 6 people who have
>             already confirmed will join us.
>
>             Indeed it is always so difficult to have a lot of people
>             available at the same moment.
>             So to facilitate the organization and the involvement I
>             created a first draft of the tasks list on-line :
>
>             https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks
>             <https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks>
>
>
>             As you can see 4 teams are identified
>             - Communication Team
>             - Financial Team
>             - Organization / Logistics Team
>             - Program Team
>
>             The first step will be to put the deadlines and find someone
>             'taking the lead' for each team- at least reminding everyone
>             about their tasks and keeping an eye on the schedule.
>
>
>             If you want to help, could you please :
>             1. Add the missing tasks in this on-line document, the tasks
>             done or in progress 2. Assign tasks that have no responsible
>             3. Involve in a team (presentation of yourself on the
>             working group meeting or on the mailing list and add your
>             name in the document) 4. Carry out your tasks 5. Report the
>             work done on the mailing list
>
>
>             This would help greatly, thanks a lot for your feedback, Maë//e
>
>             >>
>             >> 2017-05-11 0:53 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>             >>
>             >>> Dear all,
>             >>> As you can see, time is passing at all speed.
>             >>>
>             >>> If you want to  help in organizing our FOSS4G.be event, we would
>             >>> really appreciate your participation at our first working group.
>             >>>
>             >>> Please fill up your availabilities by Monday 15:
>             >>> https://framadate.org/VAvJFFFUIv6AUMVw
>             <https://framadate.org/VAvJFFFUIv6AUMVw>
>             >>>
>             >>> The objectives of the meeting are quite urgent:
>             >>> * Choose team leaders
>             >>> * List the tasks to be performed by each team
>             >>> * Establish a schedule for the various actions
>             >>> * Update our website
>             >>>
>             >>> Thanks in advance for your enthusiast commitment !
>             >>> Maë//e
>
>
>         --
>         Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
>         Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
>
>         Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

>         Campus du Solbosch
>         Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
>         B-1050 Bruxelles
>         Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
>
>
>
>
>     --
>     Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
>     Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
>
>     Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

>     Campus du Solbosch
>     Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
>     B-1050 Bruxelles
>     Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
>
>
>
>
> --
> Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
> Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
>
> Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

> Campus du Solbosch
> Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
> B-1050 Bruxelles
> Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Belgium mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>

--
Yours sincerely,


ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO @geosparc

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

@DFrigne
be.linkedin.com/in/frigne

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: FOSS4G.be 2017 - Skype meeting June 6 or 9 ?

Berdien De Roo
Hi,

I can also not join on friday. Please let me know if there is something I can do.

Berdien

Op 7/06/2017 om 18:05 schreef Dirk Frigne:
Oeps,

I have another meeting at 17:00.

Dirk.

On 2017-06-07 17:55, Maelle Vercauteren wrote:
Hello!

Our Skype meeting is fixed this Friday 9 at 5 p.m.

Here a preliminary agenda :

- Fix the venue for the FOSS4G.be

- Validate sponsor’s package

- Validate call for papers and sponsors

- Plan translation

- Feedback on the diffusion list and sponsor list

- Feedback on the Website Updates

- Plan an OSGeo.be and OSM.be f2f meeting

- Miscellaneous

If all the people of a team or the task leader cannot’t attend the
meeting, please send us your inputs and feedback before the meeting on
the “[hidden email] [hidden email]” or Belgium
ML<[hidden email] [hidden email]>with a
[FOSS4G.be 2017] and your subject.

Thanks in advance, Maë//e

-- 
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143

2017-06-05 23:21 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]
[hidden email]>:

    Hello all,

    As June 9 is the deadline for choosing the venue, I suggest that we
    plan a second meeting on that day 
    or do you still prefer to keep the 6th ?
    _https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl
    <https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl>_
    Please respond quickly to the framadate. The meeting would be by
    skype this week.


    Our first working group f2f meeting was great and we will plan
    another one with OSM.be people :-)
    A big thank you to Gaël who received us in such a pleasing environment !
    The two main points of the reflection are :
    1) introduce 2 special tracks in our FOSS4G.be : OSM.be [1] and
    FOSS4GeoEducation [2]
    2) add a new sponsor’s package: as to be part of the Golden
    Sponsorship Initiative as OSGeo.be in FOSS4G-Europe and provide job
    opportunities in our event

    For more details you can take a look at the minutes (Thks Tommy) [3]

    As you can see in the task list on-line, we already assign some [4]
    Don't hesitate to engage in a team by adding in the document your
    name and contact Johan (in cc) so that we also put you in the
    mailing list "foss4g team".

    Cheers, Maë//e

    [1] http://www.osm.be/fr/

    [2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium/FOSS4GEducation
    <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium/FOSS4GEducation>

    [3] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20170523
    <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20170523>

    [4] https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks
    <https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks>




        2017-05-22 12:18 GMT+02:00 Gaël Kruwialis <[hidden email]
        [hidden email]>:

            Hi all,

            After discuss with Maelle, our first f2f working group
            meeting fixed on Tuesday 23 will take place at this address:

            ########## 23/05 #########################

            198 avenue des Sept Bonniers - 1190 Forest
            https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/230707984
            <https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/230707984>

            ########## Start 6 PM #####################

            Note also that doors are open earlier, until 6 PM.
            I provide internet and drinks.
            In this please we have the opportunities to extend our
            workshop with a diner in the garden.
            For this I suggest then that everyone brings a few things,
            bbq and oven are available…

            Welcome to all new participant on the mailing list but let
            me know our venues (for the drinks).

            Gaël Kruwialis
            Institut Géographique National | Nationaal Geografisch Instituut
            Direction Application  | Directie Toepassingen
            Abbaye de la Cambre 13, 1000 Bruxelles
            E-mail: [hidden email] [hidden email]
            | www.ngi.be <http://www.ngi.be>
            Tel: +322.629.82.56 <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="tel:%2B322.629.82.56"><tel:%2B322.629.82.56>



            ----------------------------------------------------------------------

            Message: 1
            Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 20:27:53 +0200
            From: Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]
            [hidden email]>
            To: "[hidden email]
            [hidden email]" <[hidden email]
            [hidden email]>
            Subject: [Belgium] FOSS4G.be 2017 - Working Group n°1 : May
            23 at 8
            p.m in Brussels
            Message-ID:
            <[hidden email]
            [hidden email]>
            Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

            Hello everyone,
            Our first working group f2f meeting is fixed on Tuesday 23
            at 8 p.m in Brussels !

            I will book a room in ULB unless somebody propose a better
            place.

            Everybody is welcome. I hope more of the 6 people who have
            already confirmed will join us.

            Indeed it is always so difficult to have a lot of people
            available at the same moment.
            So to facilitate the organization and the involvement I
            created a first draft of the tasks list on-line :

            https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks
            <https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks>


            As you can see 4 teams are identified
            - Communication Team
            - Financial Team
            - Organization / Logistics Team
            - Program Team

            The first step will be to put the deadlines and find someone
            'taking the lead' for each team- at least reminding everyone
            about their tasks and keeping an eye on the schedule.


            If you want to help, could you please :
            1. Add the missing tasks in this on-line document, the tasks
            done or in progress 2. Assign tasks that have no responsible
            3. Involve in a team (presentation of yourself on the
            working group meeting or on the mailing list and add your
            name in the document) 4. Carry out your tasks 5. Report the
            work done on the mailing list


            This would help greatly, thanks a lot for your feedback, Maë//e

            >>
            >> 2017-05-11 0:53 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email] [hidden email]>:
            >>
            >>> Dear all,
            >>> As you can see, time is passing at all speed.
            >>>
            >>> If you want to  help in organizing our FOSS4G.be event, we would
            >>> really appreciate your participation at our first working group.
            >>>
            >>> Please fill up your availabilities by Monday 15:
            >>> https://framadate.org/VAvJFFFUIv6AUMVw
            <https://framadate.org/VAvJFFFUIv6AUMVw>
            >>>
            >>> The objectives of the meeting are quite urgent:
            >>> * Choose team leaders
            >>> * List the tasks to be performed by each team
            >>> * Establish a schedule for the various actions
            >>> * Update our website
            >>>
            >>> Thanks in advance for your enthusiast commitment !
            >>> Maë//e


        -- 
        Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
        Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

        Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

        Campus du Solbosch
        Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
        B-1050 Bruxelles
        Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143




    -- 
    Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
    Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

    Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

    Campus du Solbosch
    Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
    B-1050 Bruxelles
    Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143




-- 
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium


    

--
Berdien De Roo
Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
9030 Gent
http://www.geosparc.com


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: FOSS4G.be 2017 - Skype meeting June 6 or 9 ?

Maelle Vercauteren
Hello,

Have Gaël, Dirk and Tommy some feedback for the location ?

It seems the most urgent thing to validate… Otherwise we cannot advance on other tasks...

For tonight, I think it is useless to make a meeting if only Johan and I are available. I suggest moving the meeting to next week.

Could you give your availability?

https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl


Thanks Johan for the call for papers. It’s ok for me (and a very good idea to put a form). The deadline was plan on September 4

cf. Tab Program in : https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks

I think as a Belgian event we need to  accept  again  presentations in Dutch/French/English but I don’t know if Gaël agrees to be the French speaking coordinator of the program committee ?

I saw Tommy in the team Program Committee but I don’t remember if he was only for the translation of the call for papers and maps or to be the French coordination or the two ? 

Cheers, Maë//e

2017-06-08 8:18 GMT+02:00 Berdien De Roo <[hidden email]>:
Hi,

I can also not join on friday. Please let me know if there is something I can do.

Berdien

Op 7/06/2017 om 18:05 schreef Dirk Frigne:
Oeps,

I have another meeting at 17:00.

Dirk.

On 2017-06-07 17:55, Maelle Vercauteren wrote:
Hello!

Our Skype meeting is fixed this Friday 9 at 5 p.m.

Here a preliminary agenda :

- Fix the venue for the FOSS4G.be

- Validate sponsor’s package

- Validate call for papers and sponsors

- Plan translation

- Feedback on the diffusion list and sponsor list

- Feedback on the Website Updates

- Plan an OSGeo.be and OSM.be f2f meeting

- Miscellaneous

If all the people of a team or the task leader cannot’t attend the
meeting, please send us your inputs and feedback before the meeting on
the “[hidden email] [hidden email]” or Belgium
ML<[hidden email] [hidden email]>with a
[FOSS4G.be 2017] and your subject.

Thanks in advance, Maë//e

-- 
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143

2017-06-05 23:21 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]
[hidden email]>:

    Hello all,

    As June 9 is the deadline for choosing the venue, I suggest that we
    plan a second meeting on that day 
    or do you still prefer to keep the 6th ?
    _https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl
    <https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl>_
    Please respond quickly to the framadate. The meeting would be by
    skype this week.


    Our first working group f2f meeting was great and we will plan
    another one with OSM.be people :-)
    A big thank you to Gaël who received us in such a pleasing environment !
    The two main points of the reflection are :
    1) introduce 2 special tracks in our FOSS4G.be : OSM.be [1] and
    FOSS4GeoEducation [2]
    2) add a new sponsor’s package: as to be part of the Golden
    Sponsorship Initiative as OSGeo.be in FOSS4G-Europe and provide job
    opportunities in our event

    For more details you can take a look at the minutes (Thks Tommy) [3]

    As you can see in the task list on-line, we already assign some [4]
    Don't hesitate to engage in a team by adding in the document your
    name and contact Johan (in cc) so that we also put you in the
    mailing list "foss4g team".

    Cheers, Maë//e

    [1] http://www.osm.be/fr/

    [2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium/FOSS4GEducation
    <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium/FOSS4GEducation>

    [3] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20170523
    <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20170523>

    [4] https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks
    <https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks>




        2017-05-22 12:18 GMT+02:00 Gaël Kruwialis <[hidden email]
        [hidden email]>:

            Hi all,

            After discuss with Maelle, our first f2f working group
            meeting fixed on Tuesday 23 will take place at this address:

            ########## 23/05 #########################

            198 avenue des Sept Bonniers - 1190 Forest
            https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/230707984
            <https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/230707984>

            ########## Start 6 PM #####################

            Note also that doors are open earlier, until 6 PM.
            I provide internet and drinks.
            In this please we have the opportunities to extend our
            workshop with a diner in the garden.
            For this I suggest then that everyone brings a few things,
            bbq and oven are available…

            Welcome to all new participant on the mailing list but let
            me know our venues (for the drinks).

            Gaël Kruwialis
            Institut Géographique National | Nationaal Geografisch Instituut
            Direction Application  | Directie Toepassingen
            Abbaye de la Cambre 13, 1000 Bruxelles
            E-mail: [hidden email] [hidden email]
            | www.ngi.be <http://www.ngi.be>
            Tel: <a href="tel:+32%202%20629%2082%2056" value="+3226298256" target="_blank">+322.629.82.56 <a class="m_5927118711781901882moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="tel:%2B322.629.82.56" target="_blank"><tel:%2B322.629.82.56>



            ----------------------------------------------------------------------

            Message: 1
            Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 20:27:53 +0200
            From: Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]
            [hidden email]>
            To: "[hidden email]
            [hidden email]" <[hidden email]
            [hidden email]>
            Subject: [Belgium] FOSS4G.be 2017 - Working Group n°1 : May
            23 at 8
            p.m in Brussels
            Message-ID:
            <[hidden email]
            [hidden email]>
            Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

            Hello everyone,
            Our first working group f2f meeting is fixed on Tuesday 23
            at 8 p.m in Brussels !

            I will book a room in ULB unless somebody propose a better
            place.

            Everybody is welcome. I hope more of the 6 people who have
            already confirmed will join us.

            Indeed it is always so difficult to have a lot of people
            available at the same moment.
            So to facilitate the organization and the involvement I
            created a first draft of the tasks list on-line :

            https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks
            <https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks>


            As you can see 4 teams are identified
            - Communication Team
            - Financial Team
            - Organization / Logistics Team
            - Program Team

            The first step will be to put the deadlines and find someone
            'taking the lead' for each team- at least reminding everyone
            about their tasks and keeping an eye on the schedule.


            If you want to help, could you please :
            1. Add the missing tasks in this on-line document, the tasks
            done or in progress 2. Assign tasks that have no responsible
            3. Involve in a team (presentation of yourself on the
            working group meeting or on the mailing list and add your
            name in the document) 4. Carry out your tasks 5. Report the
            work done on the mailing list


            This would help greatly, thanks a lot for your feedback, Maë//e

            >>
            >> 2017-05-11 0:53 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email] [hidden email]>:
            >>
            >>> Dear all,
            >>> As you can see, time is passing at all speed.
            >>>
            >>> If you want to  help in organizing our FOSS4G.be event, we would
            >>> really appreciate your participation at our first working group.
            >>>
            >>> Please fill up your availabilities by Monday 15:
            >>> https://framadate.org/VAvJFFFUIv6AUMVw
            <https://framadate.org/VAvJFFFUIv6AUMVw>
            >>>
            >>> The objectives of the meeting are quite urgent:
            >>> * Choose team leaders
            >>> * List the tasks to be performed by each team
            >>> * Establish a schedule for the various actions
            >>> * Update our website
            >>>
            >>> Thanks in advance for your enthusiast commitment !
            >>> Maë//e


        -- 
        Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
        Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

        Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

        Campus du Solbosch
        Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
        B-1050 Bruxelles
        Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143




    -- 
    Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
    Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

    Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

    Campus du Solbosch
    Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
    B-1050 Bruxelles
    Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143




-- 
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium


    

--
Berdien De Roo
Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
9030 Gent
http://www.geosparc.com


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium




--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: FOSS4G.be 2017 - Skype meeting June 6 or 9 ?

Gaël Kruwialis

Hi all,

 

Shortly, we‘ve the 23 October the Bel as an option, I’ll contact CIRB and Bxl Mob, to ask them if they could support the reservation.

About ERM, the Captain don’t really agree to host our event, but the date is free. He talk to me also that if we have real “sponsor” they could reconsider our demand…

Last time, some’s talk to take contact with Pirlot & Vandenberg, do we have news?

 

And I completed the framadate J

 

Cheers

 

Gael

 

De : [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de Maelle Vercauteren
Envoyé : vendredi 9 juin 2017 02:53
À : Berdien De Roo <[hidden email]>
Cc : [hidden email]; Gaël Kruwialis <[hidden email]>
Objet : Re: [Belgium] FOSS4G.be 2017 - Skype meeting June 6 or 9 ?

 

Hello,

Have Gaël, Dirk and Tommy some feedback for the location ?

It seems the most urgent thing to validate… Otherwise we cannot advance on other tasks...

For tonight, I think it is useless to make a meeting if only Johan and I are available. I suggest moving the meeting to next week.

Could you give your availability?

https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl

Thanks Johan for the call for papers. It’s ok for me (and a very good idea to put a form). The deadline was plan on September 4

cf. Tab Program in : https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks

I think as a Belgian event we need to  accept  again  presentations in Dutch/French/English but I don’t know if Gaël agrees to be the French speaking coordinator of the program committee ?

I saw Tommy in the team Program Committee but I don’t remember if he was only for the translation of the call for papers and maps or to be the French coordination or the two ? 


Cheers, Maë//e

 

2017-06-08 8:18 GMT+02:00 Berdien De Roo <[hidden email]>:

Hi,

I can also not join on friday. Please let me know if there is something I can do.

Berdien

Op 7/06/2017 om 18:05 schreef Dirk Frigne:

Oeps,
 
I have another meeting at 17:00.
 
Dirk.
 
On 2017-06-07 17:55, Maelle Vercauteren wrote:
Hello!
 
Our Skype meeting is fixed this Friday 9 at 5 p.m.
 
Here a preliminary agenda :
 
- Fix the venue for the FOSS4G.be
 
- Validate sponsor’s package
 
- Validate call for papers and sponsors
 
- Plan translation
 
- Feedback on the diffusion list and sponsor list
 
- Feedback on the Website Updates
 
- Plan an OSGeo.be and OSM.be f2f meeting
 
- Miscellaneous
 
If all the people of a team or the task leader cannot’t attend the
meeting, please send us your inputs and feedback before the meeting on
the “[hidden email] [hidden email]” or Belgium
ML<[hidden email] [hidden email]>with a
[FOSS4G.be 2017] and your subject.
 
Thanks in advance, Maë//e
 
-- 
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
 
Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
 
2017-06-05 23:21 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]
[hidden email]>:
 
    Hello all,
 
    As June 9 is the deadline for choosing the venue, I suggest that we
    plan a second meeting on that day 
    or do you still prefer to keep the 6th ?
    _https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl
    <https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl>_
    Please respond quickly to the framadate. The meeting would be by
    skype this week.
 
 
    Our first working group f2f meeting was great and we will plan
    another one with OSM.be people :-)
    A big thank you to Gaël who received us in such a pleasing environment !
    The two main points of the reflection are :
    1) introduce 2 special tracks in our FOSS4G.be : OSM.be [1] and
    FOSS4GeoEducation [2]
    2) add a new sponsor’s package: as to be part of the Golden
    Sponsorship Initiative as OSGeo.be in FOSS4G-Europe and provide job
    opportunities in our event
 
    For more details you can take a look at the minutes (Thks Tommy) [3]
 
    As you can see in the task list on-line, we already assign some [4]
    Don't hesitate to engage in a team by adding in the document your
    name and contact Johan (in cc) so that we also put you in the
    mailing list "foss4g team".
 
    Cheers, Maë//e
 
    [1] http://www.osm.be/fr/
 
    [2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium/FOSS4GEducation
    <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium/FOSS4GEducation>
 
    [3] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20170523
    <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20170523>
 
    [4] https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks
    <https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks>
 
 
 
 
        2017-05-22 12:18 GMT+02:00 Gaël Kruwialis <[hidden email]
        [hidden email]>:
 
            Hi all,
 
            After discuss with Maelle, our first f2f working group
            meeting fixed on Tuesday 23 will take place at this address:
 
            ########## 23/05 #########################
 
            198 avenue des Sept Bonniers - 1190 Forest
            https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/230707984
            <https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/230707984>
 
            ########## Start 6 PM #####################
 
            Note also that doors are open earlier, until 6 PM.
            I provide internet and drinks.
            In this please we have the opportunities to extend our
            workshop with a diner in the garden.
            For this I suggest then that everyone brings a few things,
            bbq and oven are available…
 
            Welcome to all new participant on the mailing list but let
            me know our venues (for the drinks).
 
            Gaël Kruwialis
            Institut Géographique National | Nationaal Geografisch Instituut
            Direction Application  | Directie Toepassingen
            Abbaye de la Cambre 13, 1000 Bruxelles
            E-mail: [hidden email] [hidden email]
            | www.ngi.be <http://www.ngi.be>
            Tel: <a href="tel:&#43;32%202%20629%2082%2056" target="_blank">+322.629.82.56 <a href="tel:%2B322.629.82.56" target="_blank"><tel:%2B322.629.82.56>
 
 
 
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
            Message: 1
            Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 20:27:53 +0200
            From: Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]
            [hidden email]>
            To: "[hidden email]
            [hidden email]" <[hidden email]
            [hidden email]>
            Subject: [Belgium] FOSS4G.be 2017 - Working Group n°1 : May
            23 at 8
            p.m in Brussels
            Message-ID:
            <[hidden email]
            [hidden email]>
            Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
 
            Hello everyone,
            Our first working group f2f meeting is fixed on Tuesday 23
            at 8 p.m in Brussels !
 
            I will book a room in ULB unless somebody propose a better
            place.
 
            Everybody is welcome. I hope more of the 6 people who have
            already confirmed will join us.
 
            Indeed it is always so difficult to have a lot of people
            available at the same moment.
            So to facilitate the organization and the involvement I
            created a first draft of the tasks list on-line :
 
            https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks
            <https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks>
 
 
            As you can see 4 teams are identified
            - Communication Team
            - Financial Team
            - Organization / Logistics Team
            - Program Team
 
            The first step will be to put the deadlines and find someone
            'taking the lead' for each team- at least reminding everyone
            about their tasks and keeping an eye on the schedule.
 
 
            If you want to help, could you please :
            1. Add the missing tasks in this on-line document, the tasks
            done or in progress 2. Assign tasks that have no responsible
            3. Involve in a team (presentation of yourself on the
            working group meeting or on the mailing list and add your
            name in the document) 4. Carry out your tasks 5. Report the
            work done on the mailing list
 
 
            This would help greatly, thanks a lot for your feedback, Maë//e
 
            >>
            >> 2017-05-11 0:53 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email] [hidden email]>:
            >>
            >>> Dear all,
            >>> As you can see, time is passing at all speed.
            >>>
            >>> If you want to  help in organizing our FOSS4G.be event, we would
            >>> really appreciate your participation at our first working group.
            >>>
            >>> Please fill up your availabilities by Monday 15:
            >>> https://framadate.org/VAvJFFFUIv6AUMVw
            <https://framadate.org/VAvJFFFUIv6AUMVw>
            >>>
            >>> The objectives of the meeting are quite urgent:
            >>> * Choose team leaders
            >>> * List the tasks to be performed by each team
            >>> * Establish a schedule for the various actions
            >>> * Update our website
            >>>
            >>> Thanks in advance for your enthusiast commitment !
            >>> Maë//e
 
 
        -- 
        Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
        Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
 
        Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
        Campus du Solbosch
        Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
        B-1050 Bruxelles
        Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
 
 
 
 
    -- 
    Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
    Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
 
    Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
    Campus du Solbosch
    Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
    B-1050 Bruxelles
    Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
 
 
 
 
-- 
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
 
Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
 
 
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
 

 

--
Berdien De Roo
Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
9030 Gent
http://www.geosparc.com


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium

 


 

--

Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143


***** Disclaimer *****

http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: FOSS4G.be 2017 - Skype meeting June 6 or 9 ?

Marc Ducobu-2

For the meeting :

for Wenesday at 17pm, Maelle, Dirk & Marc are available

& at 20 pm Dirk, Marc & Gaël.

Can we find a slot on wenesday where we are all available ? 16pm, 18pm or 19pm ?

Marc


On 2017-06-12 09:06, Gaël Kruwialis wrote:

Hi all,

 

Shortly, we‘ve the 23 October the Bel as an option, I’ll contact CIRB and Bxl Mob, to ask them if they could support the reservation.

About ERM, the Captain don’t really agree to host our event, but the date is free. He talk to me also that if we have real “sponsor” they could reconsider our demand…

Last time, some’s talk to take contact with Pirlot & Vandenberg, do we have news?

 

And I completed the framadate J

 

Cheers

 

Gael

 

De : [hidden email] [[hidden email]] De la part de Maelle Vercauteren
Envoyé : vendredi 9 juin 2017 02:53
À : Berdien De Roo [hidden email]
Cc : [hidden email]; Gaël Kruwialis [hidden email]
Objet : Re: [Belgium] FOSS4G.be 2017 - Skype meeting June 6 or 9 ?

 

Hello,

Have Gaël, Dirk and Tommy some feedback for the location ?

It seems the most urgent thing to validate… Otherwise we cannot advance on other tasks...

For tonight, I think it is useless to make a meeting if only Johan and I are available. I suggest moving the meeting to next week.

Could you give your availability?

https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl

Thanks Johan for the call for papers. It’s ok for me (and a very good idea to put a form). The deadline was plan on September 4

cf. Tab Program in : https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks

I think as a Belgian event we need to  accept  again  presentations in Dutch/French/English but I don’t know if Gaël agrees to be the French speaking coordinator of the program committee ?

I saw Tommy in the team Program Committee but I don’t remember if he was only for the translation of the call for papers and maps or to be the French coordination or the two ? 


Cheers, Maë//e

 

2017-06-08 8:18 GMT+02:00 Berdien De Roo <[hidden email]>:

Hi,

I can also not join on friday. Please let me know if there is something I can do.

Berdien

Op 7/06/2017 om 18:05 schreef Dirk Frigne:

Oeps,
 
I have another meeting at 17:00.
 
Dirk.
 
On 2017-06-07 17:55, Maelle Vercauteren wrote:
Hello!
 
Our Skype meeting is fixed this Friday 9 at 5 p.m.
 
Here a preliminary agenda :
 
- Fix the venue for the FOSS4G.be
 
- Validate sponsor’s package
 
- Validate call for papers and sponsors
 
- Plan translation
 
- Feedback on the diffusion list and sponsor list
 
- Feedback on the Website Updates
 
- Plan an OSGeo.be and OSM.be f2f meeting
 
- Miscellaneous
 
If all the people of a team or the task leader cannot’t attend the
meeting, please send us your inputs and feedback before the meeting on
the “[hidden email] [hidden email]” or Belgium
ML<[hidden email] [hidden email]>with a
[FOSS4G.be 2017] and your subject.
 
Thanks in advance, Maë//e
 
-- 
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
 
Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
 
2017-06-05 23:21 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]
[hidden email]>:
 
    Hello all,
 
    As June 9 is the deadline for choosing the venue, I suggest that we
    plan a second meeting on that day 
    or do you still prefer to keep the 6th ?
    _https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl
    <https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl>_
    Please respond quickly to the framadate. The meeting would be by
    skype this week.
 
 
    Our first working group f2f meeting was great and we will plan
    another one with OSM.be people :-)
    A big thank you to Gaël who received us in such a pleasing environment !
    The two main points of the reflection are :
    1) introduce 2 special tracks in our FOSS4G.be : OSM.be [1] and
    FOSS4GeoEducation [2]
    2) add a new sponsor’s package: as to be part of the Golden
    Sponsorship Initiative as OSGeo.be in FOSS4G-Europe and provide job
    opportunities in our event
 
    For more details you can take a look at the minutes (Thks Tommy) [3]
 
    As you can see in the task list on-line, we already assign some [4]
    Don't hesitate to engage in a team by adding in the document your
    name and contact Johan (in cc) so that we also put you in the
    mailing list "foss4g team".
 
    Cheers, Maë//e
 
    [1] http://www.osm.be/fr/
 
    [2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium/FOSS4GEducation
    <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium/FOSS4GEducation>
 
    [3] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20170523
    <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20170523>
 
    [4] https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks
    <https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks>
 
 
 
 
        2017-05-22 12:18 GMT+02:00 Gaël Kruwialis <[hidden email]
        [hidden email]>:
 
            Hi all,
 
            After discuss with Maelle, our first f2f working group
            meeting fixed on Tuesday 23 will take place at this address:
 
            ########## 23/05 #########################
 
            198 avenue des Sept Bonniers - 1190 Forest
            https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/230707984
            <https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/230707984>
 
            ########## Start 6 PM #####################
 
            Note also that doors are open earlier, until 6 PM.
            I provide internet and drinks.
            In this please we have the opportunities to extend our
            workshop with a diner in the garden.
            For this I suggest then that everyone brings a few things,
            bbq and oven are available…
 
            Welcome to all new participant on the mailing list but let
            me know our venues (for the drinks).
 
            Gaël Kruwialis
            Institut Géographique National | Nationaal Geografisch Instituut
            Direction Application  | Directie Toepassingen
            Abbaye de la Cambre 13, 1000 Bruxelles
            E-mail: [hidden email] [hidden email]
            | www.ngi.be <http://www.ngi.be>
            Tel: <a href="tel:+32%202%20629%2082%2056" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">+322.629.82.56 <a href="tel:%2B322.629.82.56" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"><tel:%2B322.629.82.56>
 
 
 
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
            Message: 1
            Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 20:27:53 +0200
            From: Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]
            [hidden email]>
            To: "[hidden email]
            [hidden email]" <[hidden email]
            [hidden email]>
            Subject: [Belgium] FOSS4G.be 2017 - Working Group n°1 : May
            23 at 8
            p.m in Brussels
            Message-ID:
            <[hidden email]
            [hidden email]>
            Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
 
            Hello everyone,
            Our first working group f2f meeting is fixed on Tuesday 23
            at 8 p.m in Brussels !
 
            I will book a room in ULB unless somebody propose a better
            place.
 
            Everybody is welcome. I hope more of the 6 people who have
            already confirmed will join us.
 
            Indeed it is always so difficult to have a lot of people
            available at the same moment.
            So to facilitate the organization and the involvement I
            created a first draft of the tasks list on-line :
 
            https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks
            <https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks>
 
 
            As you can see 4 teams are identified
            - Communication Team
            - Financial Team
            - Organization / Logistics Team
            - Program Team
 
            The first step will be to put the deadlines and find someone
            'taking the lead' for each team- at least reminding everyone
            about their tasks and keeping an eye on the schedule.
 
 
            If you want to help, could you please :
            1. Add the missing tasks in this on-line document, the tasks
            done or in progress 2. Assign tasks that have no responsible
            3. Involve in a team (presentation of yourself on the
            working group meeting or on the mailing list and add your
            name in the document) 4. Carry out your tasks 5. Report the
            work done on the mailing list
 
 
            This would help greatly, thanks a lot for your feedback, Maë//e
 
            >>
            >> 2017-05-11 0:53 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email] [hidden email]>:
            >>
            >>> Dear all,
            >>> As you can see, time is passing at all speed.
            >>>
            >>> If you want to  help in organizing our FOSS4G.be event, we would
            >>> really appreciate your participation at our first working group.
            >>>
            >>> Please fill up your availabilities by Monday 15:
            >>> https://framadate.org/VAvJFFFUIv6AUMVw
            <https://framadate.org/VAvJFFFUIv6AUMVw>
            >>>
            >>> The objectives of the meeting are quite urgent:
            >>> * Choose team leaders
            >>> * List the tasks to be performed by each team
            >>> * Establish a schedule for the various actions
            >>> * Update our website
            >>>
            >>> Thanks in advance for your enthusiast commitment !
            >>> Maë//e
 
 
        -- 
        Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
        Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
 
        Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
        Campus du Solbosch
        Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
        B-1050 Bruxelles
        Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
 
 
 
 
    -- 
    Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
    Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
 
    Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
    Campus du Solbosch
    Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
    B-1050 Bruxelles
    Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
 
 
 
 
-- 
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
 
Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
 
 
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
 

 

--
Berdien De Roo
Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
9030 Gent
http://www.geosparc.com


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium

 


 

--

Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143


***** Disclaimer *****

http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: FOSS4G.be 2017 - Skype meeting June 6 or 9 ?

Maelle Vercauteren
Hello,

Sorry, I cannot attend the meeting after 6:30 p.m. but having  Gaël for the meeting is more important than me as we need to validate the venue and the call for Sponsors…

Cheers, Maë//e

2017-06-12 11:18 GMT+02:00 Marc Ducobu <[hidden email]>:

For the meeting :

for Wenesday at 17pm, Maelle, Dirk & Marc are available

& at 20 pm Dirk, Marc & Gaël.

Can we find a slot on wenesday where we are all available ? 16pm, 18pm or 19pm ?

Marc


On 2017-06-12 09:06, Gaël Kruwialis wrote:

Hi all,

 

Shortly, we‘ve the 23 October the Bel as an option, I’ll contact CIRB and Bxl Mob, to ask them if they could support the reservation.

About ERM, the Captain don’t really agree to host our event, but the date is free. He talk to me also that if we have real “sponsor” they could reconsider our demand…

Last time, some’s talk to take contact with Pirlot & Vandenberg, do we have news?

 

And I completed the framadate J

 

Cheers

 

Gael

 

De : [hidden email] [[hidden email]] De la part de Maelle Vercauteren
Envoyé : vendredi 9 juin 2017 02:53
À : Berdien De Roo [hidden email]
Cc : [hidden email]; Gaël Kruwialis [hidden email]
Objet : Re: [Belgium] FOSS4G.be 2017 - Skype meeting June 6 or 9 ?

 

Hello,

Have Gaël, Dirk and Tommy some feedback for the location ?

It seems the most urgent thing to validate… Otherwise we cannot advance on other tasks...

For tonight, I think it is useless to make a meeting if only Johan and I are available. I suggest moving the meeting to next week.

Could you give your availability?

https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl

Thanks Johan for the call for papers. It’s ok for me (and a very good idea to put a form). The deadline was plan on September 4

cf. Tab Program in : https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks

I think as a Belgian event we need to  accept  again  presentations in Dutch/French/English but I don’t know if Gaël agrees to be the French speaking coordinator of the program committee ?

I saw Tommy in the team Program Committee but I don’t remember if he was only for the translation of the call for papers and maps or to be the French coordination or the two ? 


Cheers, Maë//e

 

2017-06-08 8:18 GMT+02:00 Berdien De Roo <[hidden email]>:

Hi,

I can also not join on friday. Please let me know if there is something I can do.

Berdien

Op 7/06/2017 om 18:05 schreef Dirk Frigne:

Oeps,
 
I have another meeting at 17:00.
 
Dirk.
 
On 2017-06-07 17:55, Maelle Vercauteren wrote:
Hello!
 
Our Skype meeting is fixed this Friday 9 at 5 p.m.
 
Here a preliminary agenda :
 
- Fix the venue for the FOSS4G.be
 
- Validate sponsor’s package
 
- Validate call for papers and sponsors
 
- Plan translation
 
- Feedback on the diffusion list and sponsor list
 
- Feedback on the Website Updates
 
- Plan an OSGeo.be and OSM.be f2f meeting
 
- Miscellaneous
 
If all the people of a team or the task leader cannot’t attend the
meeting, please send us your inputs and feedback before the meeting on
the “[hidden email] [hidden email]” or Belgium
ML<[hidden email] [hidden email]>with a
[FOSS4G.be 2017] and your subject.
 
Thanks in advance, Maë//e
 
-- 
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
 
Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
 
2017-06-05 23:21 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]
[hidden email]>:
 
    Hello all,
 
    As June 9 is the deadline for choosing the venue, I suggest that we
    plan a second meeting on that day 
    or do you still prefer to keep the 6th ?
    _https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl
    <https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl>_
    Please respond quickly to the framadate. The meeting would be by
    skype this week.
 
 
    Our first working group f2f meeting was great and we will plan
    another one with OSM.be people :-)
    A big thank you to Gaël who received us in such a pleasing environment !
    The two main points of the reflection are :
    1) introduce 2 special tracks in our FOSS4G.be : OSM.be [1] and
    FOSS4GeoEducation [2]
    2) add a new sponsor’s package: as to be part of the Golden
    Sponsorship Initiative as OSGeo.be in FOSS4G-Europe and provide job
    opportunities in our event
 
    For more details you can take a look at the minutes (Thks Tommy) [3]
 
    As you can see in the task list on-line, we already assign some [4]
    Don't hesitate to engage in a team by adding in the document your
    name and contact Johan (in cc) so that we also put you in the
    mailing list "foss4g team".
 
    Cheers, Maë//e
 
    [1] http://www.osm.be/fr/
 
    [2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium/FOSS4GEducation
    <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium/FOSS4GEducation>
 
    [3] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20170523
    <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20170523>
 
    [4] https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks
    <https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks>
 
 
 
 
        2017-05-22 12:18 GMT+02:00 Gaël Kruwialis <[hidden email]
        [hidden email]>:
 
            Hi all,
 
            After discuss with Maelle, our first f2f working group
            meeting fixed on Tuesday 23 will take place at this address:
 
            ########## 23/05 #########################
 
            198 avenue des Sept Bonniers - 1190 Forest
            https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/230707984
            <https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/230707984>
 
            ########## Start 6 PM #####################
 
            Note also that doors are open earlier, until 6 PM.
            I provide internet and drinks.
            In this please we have the opportunities to extend our
            workshop with a diner in the garden.
            For this I suggest then that everyone brings a few things,
            bbq and oven are available…
 
            Welcome to all new participant on the mailing list but let
            me know our venues (for the drinks).
 
            Gaël Kruwialis
            Institut Géographique National | Nationaal Geografisch Instituut
            Direction Application  | Directie Toepassingen
            Abbaye de la Cambre 13, 1000 Bruxelles
            E-mail: [hidden email] [hidden email]
            | www.ngi.be <http://www.ngi.be>
            Tel: <a href="tel:+32%202%20629%2082%2056" target="_blank">+322.629.82.56 <a href="tel:%2B322.629.82.56" target="_blank"><tel:%2B322.629.82.56>
 
 
 
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
            Message: 1
            Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 20:27:53 +0200
            From: Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]
            [hidden email]>
            To: "[hidden email]
            [hidden email]" <[hidden email]
            [hidden email]>
            Subject: [Belgium] FOSS4G.be 2017 - Working Group n°1 : May
            23 at 8
            p.m in Brussels
            Message-ID:
            <[hidden email]
            [hidden email]>
            Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
 
            Hello everyone,
            Our first working group f2f meeting is fixed on Tuesday 23
            at 8 p.m in Brussels !
 
            I will book a room in ULB unless somebody propose a better
            place.
 
            Everybody is welcome. I hope more of the 6 people who have
            already confirmed will join us.
 
            Indeed it is always so difficult to have a lot of people
            available at the same moment.
            So to facilitate the organization and the involvement I
            created a first draft of the tasks list on-line :
 
            https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks
            <https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks>
 
 
            As you can see 4 teams are identified
            - Communication Team
            - Financial Team
            - Organization / Logistics Team
            - Program Team
 
            The first step will be to put the deadlines and find someone
            'taking the lead' for each team- at least reminding everyone
            about their tasks and keeping an eye on the schedule.
 
 
            If you want to help, could you please :
            1. Add the missing tasks in this on-line document, the tasks
            done or in progress 2. Assign tasks that have no responsible
            3. Involve in a team (presentation of yourself on the
            working group meeting or on the mailing list and add your
            name in the document) 4. Carry out your tasks 5. Report the
            work done on the mailing list
 
 
            This would help greatly, thanks a lot for your feedback, Maë//e
 
            >>
            >> 2017-05-11 0:53 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email] [hidden email]>:
            >>
            >>> Dear all,
            >>> As you can see, time is passing at all speed.
            >>>
            >>> If you want to  help in organizing our FOSS4G.be event, we would
            >>> really appreciate your participation at our first working group.
            >>>
            >>> Please fill up your availabilities by Monday 15:
            >>> https://framadate.org/VAvJFFFUIv6AUMVw
            <https://framadate.org/VAvJFFFUIv6AUMVw>
            >>>
            >>> The objectives of the meeting are quite urgent:
            >>> * Choose team leaders
            >>> * List the tasks to be performed by each team
            >>> * Establish a schedule for the various actions
            >>> * Update our website
            >>>
            >>> Thanks in advance for your enthusiast commitment !
            >>> Maë//e
 
 
        -- 
        Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
        Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
 
        Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
        Campus du Solbosch
        Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
        B-1050 Bruxelles
        Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
 
 
 
 
    -- 
    Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
    Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
 
    Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
    Campus du Solbosch
    Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
    B-1050 Bruxelles
    Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
 
 
 
 
-- 
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
 
Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
 
 
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
 

 

--
Berdien De Roo
Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
9030 Gent
http://www.geosparc.com


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium

 


 

--

Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143


***** Disclaimer *****

http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium




--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium