Re: FOSS4G UK 2018?

Matt Debont

It looks like I can offer some of my time to help organise a FOSS4GUK 2018 conference, not sure I can offer enough time to chair however, but happy to help in any other way. I might also be able to round up a couple more people on a more adhoc basis from JNCC to help out with some more specific tasks closer to the event.

Cheers,

Matt Debont

Application Developer

Joint Nature Conservation Committee

This email and any attachments, is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the named recipient then any copying, distribution, storage or other use of the information contained in them is strictly prohibited. In this case, please inform the sender straight away then destroy the email and any linked files.

JNCC may have to make this message, and any reply to it, public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation. If you have a Freedom of Information/Environmental Information request please refer to our website page.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by JNCC through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre however we can accept no responsibility once it has left our systems. The recipient should check any attachment before opening it.

JNCC Support Co. registered in England and Wales, Company No. 05380206. Registered Office: Monkstone House, City Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE1 1JY. http://jncc.defra.gov.uk/

Re: FOSS4G UK 2018?

jmckenna
Administrator
I saw a tweet sharing the FOSS4G-UK url, but I hadn't seen it on this
list yet:  http://uk.osgeo.org/foss4guk2018/

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation

On 2017-09-06 7:04 AM, Matt Debont wrote:

> It looks like I can offer some of my time to help organise a FOSS4GUK
> 2018 conference, not sure I can offer enough time to chair however, but
> happy to help in any other way. I might also be able to round up a
> couple more people on a more adhoc basis from JNCC to help out with some
> more specific tasks closer to the event.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matt Debont
>
> Application Developer
>
> Joint Nature Conservation Committee

> This email and any attachments, is intended for the named recipient(s)
> only. If you are not the named recipient then any copying, distribution,
> storage or other use of the information contained in them is strictly
> prohibited. In this case, please inform the sender straight away then
> destroy the email and any linked files.
>
> JNCC may have to make this message, and any reply to it, public if asked
> to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for
> litigation. If you have a Freedom of Information/Environmental
> Information request please refer to our website page.
>
> This message has been checked for all known viruses by JNCC through the
> MessageLabs Virus Control Centre however we can accept no responsibility
> once it has left our systems. The recipient should check any attachment
> before opening it.
>
> JNCC Support Co. registered in England and Wales, Company No. 05380206.
> Registered Office: Monkstone House, City Road, Peterborough,
> Cambridgeshire PE1 1JY. http://jncc.defra.gov.uk/

Re: FOSS4G UK 2018?

OSGeo UK
I think the chair was planning to share the news later today :(

Steven

> On 22 Sep 2017, at 14:45, Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I saw a tweet sharing the FOSS4G-UK url, but I hadn't seen it on this list yet:  http://uk.osgeo.org/foss4guk2018/
>
> -jeff
>
> --
> Jeff McKenna
> President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jeff_McKenna
>

>> On 2017-09-06 7:04 AM, Matt Debont wrote:
>> It looks like I can offer some of my time to help organise a FOSS4GUK 2018 conference, not sure I can offer enough time to chair however, but happy to help in any other way. I might also be able to round up a couple more people on a more adhoc basis from JNCC to help out with some more specific tasks closer to the event.
>> Cheers,
>> Matt Debont
>> Application Developer
>> Joint Nature Conservation Committee
>> This email and any attachments, is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the named recipient then any copying, distribution, storage or other use of the information contained in them is strictly prohibited. In this case, please inform the sender straight away then destroy the email and any linked files.
>> JNCC may have to make this message, and any reply to it, public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation. If you have a Freedom of Information/Environmental Information request please refer to our website page.
>> This message has been checked for all known viruses by JNCC through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre however we can accept no responsibility once it has left our systems. The recipient should check any attachment before opening it.
>> JNCC Support Co. registered in England and Wales, Company No. 05380206. Registered Office: Monkstone House, City Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE1 1JY. http://jncc.defra.gov.uk/

FOSS4G UK 2018? - delete the question mark!

stevenfeldman
James Milner has been having a spot of trouble with the mailing list. So on his behalf I am posting to let you know that we have LIFT OFF

There will be a FOSS4G UK on 9/10 March 2018 in London. Lots more info on how to get involved at http://uk.osgeo.org/foss4guk2018/

Put the dates in your diary

Respect to James for sticking his hand up

I'm excited

Steven

No doubt James will post more very soon