Re: [FOSS4G-Oceania] SPONSORS?

Alex Leith
Hey Rafael

If you have a sponsor willing to sponsor, please let me know who they are and how much and I can raise an invoice.

Cheers!

Alex

On Thu, 24 Sep 2020 at 08:26, Molina, Rafael <[hidden email]> wrote:

Morn’, one and all.

Could Jonah, Alex or somebody explain to me (again) how to go about moneys coming in from sponsor(s).

We’ve got a Tasmanian GIS & Mapping firm willing to chip in towards catering/venue/other costs for our local hub(s) and I would like to know the rules & regs in regards to this sort of formal/financial/corporate agreement.

Cheers,

Rafael MOLINA

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:
The information in this transmission may be confidential and/or protected by legal professional privilege, and is intended only for the person or persons to whom it is addressed. If you are not such a person, you are warned that any disclosure, copying or dissemination of the information is unauthorised. If you have received the transmission in error, please immediately contact this office by telephone, fax or email, to inform us of the error and to enable arrangements to be made for the destruction of the transmission, or its return at our cost. No liability is accepted for any unauthorised use of the information contained in this transmission.

Alex Leith
m: 0419189050

Re: [FOSS4G-Oceania] SPONSORS?

Alex Leith
Hi Rafael

You need to work with Jonah regarding national-level sponsorship.

OSGeo Oceania would be issuing the invoice.

Cheers,

On Thu, 24 Sep 2020 at 09:39, Molina, Rafael <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thank, Alex.

We’ve got Esk Mapping willing to contribute a couple of hundred towards the costs of setting up Tassie Hub(s) in exchange for corporate exposure. It just occurred to me that they might want to have a wider presence in AUS… What entity would issue the invoice? Would it work to have Esk’s logo and corporate presence in other hubs (say in Melbourne and/or Sydney) in exchange for a more substantial contribution? I’ll ask them in the meantime…

Cheers!

--
Alex Leith
m: 0419189050