Re: [FOSS4G-Oceania] Keynote suggestions

Re: [FOSS4G-Oceania] Keynote suggestions

Alex Leith
Hey Adam

What about Steve Feldman?

Or one of the African keynotes from Dar es Salaam? The final presenter was fantastic, what was her name?

Cheers,

On Tue, 16 Apr 2019 at 19:12, adam steer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all

Who would you like to hear from as keynotes at FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2019? The programme committee have some ideas, but we can only see so far and potentially miss people who really should be considered.

We’ve got rough ’topic groups’ in mind:

OSGeo / OSM / research + academia / Open data

…and we’d love to hear about both local-to-oceania and international people.

Please nominate people off-list (reply to [hidden email]), and I’ll collate with the organising committee. If you can think quick and come up with ideas by 25 April that would be fantastic.

We’d like to then huddle, discuss, muse, ponder, and surprise you!

Thanks,

Adam and the FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2019 programme team

Alex Leith
m: 0419189050