Re: [FOSS4G-Oceania] Final Input on Sponsorship Prospectus

Re: [FOSS4G-Oceania] Final Input on Sponsorship Prospectus

John Bryant
Looks fabulous Ed! I've added a couple of minor comments. When it's all good to go, I'll be happy to help shop it around.

Cheers
John

On Thu, 2 May 2019 at 17:29, Edoardo Neerhut <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

It would be great to get your final input on the sponsorship prospectus as it stands now. With your tick of approval, we'll move the remaining text across to the deck that Daniel put together.

Aiming to begin reaching out to potential sponsors from next week onwards.

Thanks,

Ed