Re: Earth School

Sergio Acosta y Lara

​This is great! Thank you very much

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY
(598)29157933 ints. 20329/20330

De: GeoForAll <[hidden email]> en nombre de Suchith Anand <[hidden email]>
Enviado: miércoles, 22 de abril de 2020 13:20
Para: [hidden email]; GeoForAll
Asunto: [Geo4All] Earth School

Dear colleagues,

In response to the COVID-19 crisis, an unprecedented coalition has come together to launch “Earth School,” a free, high quality educational portal to help students, parents and teachers around the world who are currently at home to explore the science and beauty of planet Earth.

Launched today on the 50th anniversary of Earth Day by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), TED-Ed, and supported by more than 30 other collaborators including the Group on Earth Observations (GEO) and over 100 individual contributors, Earth School is a new educational platform available to teachers, students, and curious global citizens.

More details at http://www.earthobservations.org/geo_blog_obs.php?id=424

We take this occasion of Earth Day to reaffirm the ever important role of Earth observations for understanding and protecting our planet and our shared future.

Best wishes,

Suchith

Dr. Suchith Anand

Chief Scientist

Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition

https://www.godan.info

attachment.

where permitted by law.