Re: [EXTERNAL] [TCMUG] OSGeo Twin Cities local Chapter (aka TCMUG) meeting schedule.

Re: [EXTERNAL] [TCMUG] OSGeo Twin Cities local Chapter (aka TCMUG) meeting schedule.

blammo
Recent suggestion was: Holman Field, nice!!  Any others?

Are you talking about this place?

bobb

On Jun 1, 2018, at 11:02 AM, Brian Huberty <[hidden email]> wrote:

Holmen AirField Rest.

(note...expensive...but free parking)

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 8:59 AM Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) <[hidden email]> wrote:
So, no suggestions on place to meet??

bobb

————

All,

Last was at SeaSalt. I missed the last one, so no idea where to meet up at, or if a decision was made.   Need location for the next one tentatively scheduled for June 13th.

Date:  Wednesday June 13th, 2018
Time: 4:30pm

Where should we meet?  Ideas?

bobb

Brian Huberty
U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, Ecological Services
Upper Midwest - Great Lakes Region
5600 American Blvd W, Suite 990
Bloomington, MN  55437

(612) 713-5332 Office
(612) 308-7306 Cell

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
- Salvador Dali