Re: [EXTERNAL] Multiband ImageMosaic: Bands Don't Appear Using Gsconfig

Re: [EXTERNAL] Multiband ImageMosaic: Bands Don't Appear Using Gsconfig

GeoServer - User mailing list

Some more details: it appears that when creating an ImageMosaic with gsconfig, GeoServer doesn’t recognize bands that are filled with either zeros or the no data value (in our case, 65,535). I would like GeoServer to recognize these “empty” bands.

From: "Yoshida, Hiyori C. (GSFC-4740)[GSFC INTERNS] via Geoserver-users" <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, August 2, 2019 at 10:59 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Geoserver-users] Multiband ImageMosaic: Bands Don't Appear Using Gsconfig

Hello!

I am trying to upload an ImageMosaic from multiband images with 16 bands but I am running into an issue where when I upload the ImageMosaic to GeoServer via the web interface, all 16 bands are recognized:

However, when I use gsconfig to create the ImageMosaic from the same 16-band image, only 9 bands are recognized:

What should I do to see all 16 bands when I create the ImageMosaic using gsconfig? I am using GeoServer version 2.15.1.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hiyori

Re: [EXTERNAL] Multiband ImageMosaic: Bands Don't Appear Using Gsconfig

geowolf
Hi Hiyori,
it may be that nobody is familiar with gsconfig on this list (I certainly am not).
Any chance you can track what kind of request is gsconfig sending to the GeoServer REST API?
We might be able to help more with that one... thinking out loud, GeoServer shoudl be auto-configuring the
bands, but it may not work if gsconfig sends the configuration for the bands explicitly.

Cheers
Andrea