Re: Docs 2.18 translatable and building

Alexandre Neto
Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/qgis/

Richard,

Thanks for all your work.

I noticed a strange ` ` marks in the top of every page. Is that the disclaimer message, do we need to remove it?

Alexandre Neto

Richard Duivenvoorde <[hidden email]> escreveu no dia quarta, 9/08/2017 às 21:20:
Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/qgis/

FYI:

Today we 'released' Documentation 2.18: http://docs.qgis.org/2.18

2.18 is now what you translate if you go to Transifex

See 'fixme' links in headers to fix text or translations.

From today, Docs for 2.14 will not be translated and build anymore.

Master branch is now default branch again on Github.
(note that master is build with new Docker image, using Python3, and
updated Sphinx version).

Let us know if you spot problems or think your language should be build
daily too. Currently we build 18 languages with most translations in
Transifex.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde
Alexandre Neto