Re: Display of INSPIRE categories on homepage

Re: Display of INSPIRE categories on homepage

Jo Cook
Hi Jose,

I'm still seeing this as a problem, in both Geonetwork 3.2 (3.2.2-67-dirty)
and 3.4 (3.4.1-177-dirty). In both cases I have the correct INSPIRE Themes
Thesaurus, the Search tab correctly shows the INSPIRE label rather than the
URL, I've reindexed the records, cleared the cache etc but the front page
still shows just the icon and not the label. It's working fine in 3.0.5
with the same thesaurus. In the log file for 3.2 I am seeing error messages
like:

2018-04-24 09:29:37,771 ERROR [geonetwork.thesaurus] - Term not found:
http://rdfdata.eionet.europa.eu/inspirethemes/themes/3

I've checked that this entry is definitely present in the thesaurus.

Thanks

Jo

--
*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek
Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For urgent
our office on 01372 744009

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey,
KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com
<http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.