Re: Débriefing FOSS4G Belgium

Gaël Kruwialis

Thursday 14/11 at 6 PM debriefing at Dolle Mol.

Sorry I ‘was off, but everybody can read the doodle and decide 😊.

Can everyone collect the information available in connection with below?

https://mensuel.framapad.org/p/debriefing--foss4g-belgium?lang=fr

Agenda Débriefing  FOSS4G Belgium 2019

  • put all presentation on website
  • check the account (payement & invoice )
  • write a small text to  thanks presenters and sponsors
  • collect photo
  • prepare a newsletter  for the community :
    • annouce the number of subscriver in the mailling list (estimation off the size of our community)
    • info about the availability of old website (e.i. 2018.foss4g.be)
    • photo of the last edition
    • highlights (keynote, track)
    • thanks to our sponsor
    • recap of our old sponsor

Do not hesitate to manifest if you want to join us at a distance. We will send and put the hangout link on the framapad .

Cheers

Gael