Re: Board Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Board Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5

stevenfeldman
I suggest that the Board extends ConfCom terms of reference and then leaves CC to work out how to implement a policy

Board will need to determine the level of travel grant funding for each budget year
______
Steven


On 5 May 2017, at 16:28, [hidden email] wrote:

Send Board mailing list submissions to
[hidden email]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
[hidden email]

You can reach the person managing the list at
[hidden email]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Board digest..."


Today's Topics:

  1. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
     request (Jody Garnett)
  2. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
     request (Jody Garnett)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 06:31:00 +0000
From: Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>
To: Till Adams <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]"
<[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Board] [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~
IMPORTANT request
Message-ID:
<CAOhbgA=[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Excellent, so would the idea be to update the conference committee mandate
then?

Or would the conference committee set this up as indicative (for program
visibility and sponsorship)? ... similar to how the website/rebranding is
being taken on as a one-off by the marketing committee.

That is a bit of a strategic question so it may require thought / planning.


On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 11:19 PM Till Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Jody,

I would propose to post this responsibility to the ConfCom. Some of the
past chairs already were involved in such kind of decisions.

Till




_______________________________________________
Board mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Board Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5

jody.garnett
Translating - "terms of reference" --> I am going to guess you mean the updating the motion that created the conference committee and provided it a mandate to function. Checking online I can find "goals" but not a mandate, the wiki lists responsibilities which is an improvement. Does anyone have the initial motion that created the conference committee handy?

I am fine with the board handing over responsibility, conference committee is in a much better position (and has more appropriate experience) to run a travel grant program.

I will push back on the board determining "level of travel grant funding" as I would expect this to be included as part of conference committee budget request, or part of an initiative budget request if you choose to run in collaboration with sponsorship. I am not sure how comfortable I am with OSGeo taking on 100% of the funding for this activity - I prefer to a collaborative approach with sponsors and partnerships.
--
Jody Garnett

On 5 May 2017 at 10:20, Steven Feldman <[hidden email]> wrote:
I suggest that the Board extends ConfCom terms of reference and then leaves CC to work out how to implement a policy

Board will need to determine the level of travel grant funding for each budget year
______
Steven


On 5 May 2017, at 16:28, [hidden email] wrote:

Send Board mailing list submissions to
[hidden email]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
[hidden email]

You can reach the person managing the list at
[hidden email]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Board digest..."


Today's Topics:

  1. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
     request (Jody Garnett)
  2. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
     request (Jody Garnett)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 06:31:00 +0000
From: Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>
To: Till Adams <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]"
<[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Board] [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~
IMPORTANT request
Message-ID:
<CAOhbgA=[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Excellent, so would the idea be to update the conference committee mandate
then?

Or would the conference committee set this up as indicative (for program
visibility and sponsorship)? ... similar to how the website/rebranding is
being taken on as a one-off by the marketing committee.

That is a bit of a strategic question so it may require thought / planning.


On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 11:19 PM Till Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Jody,

I would propose to post this responsibility to the ConfCom. Some of the
past chairs already were involved in such kind of decisions.

Till




_______________________________________________
Board mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board


_______________________________________________
Board mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

R: Board Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5

Maria Antonia Brovelli
Dear Jody and All
I share the same thought:

  "I am not sure how comfortable I am with OSGeo taking on 100% of the funding for this activity - I prefer to a collaborative approach with sponsors and partnerships"
Let us discuss it in the next Board meeting and then we'll vote in Loomio.
Best,
Maria 




Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung


-------- Messaggio originale --------
Da: Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>
Data: 05/05/17 22:08 (GMT+01:00)
A: Steven Feldman <[hidden email]>
Cc: OSGeo Board <[hidden email]>
Oggetto: Re: [Board] Board Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5

Translating - "terms of reference" --> I am going to guess you mean the updating the motion that created the conference committee and provided it a mandate to function. Checking online I can find "goals" but not a mandate, the wiki lists responsibilities which is an improvement. Does anyone have the initial motion that created the conference committee handy?

I am fine with the board handing over responsibility, conference committee is in a much better position (and has more appropriate experience) to run a travel grant program.

I will push back on the board determining "level of travel grant funding" as I would expect this to be included as part of conference committee budget request, or part of an initiative budget request if you choose to run in collaboration with sponsorship. I am not sure how comfortable I am with OSGeo taking on 100% of the funding for this activity - I prefer to a collaborative approach with sponsors and partnerships.
--
Jody Garnett

On 5 May 2017 at 10:20, Steven Feldman <[hidden email]> wrote:
I suggest that the Board extends ConfCom terms of reference and then leaves CC to work out how to implement a policy

Board will need to determine the level of travel grant funding for each budget year
______
Steven


On 5 May 2017, at 16:28, [hidden email] wrote:

Send Board mailing list submissions to
[hidden email]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
[hidden email]

You can reach the person managing the list at
[hidden email]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Board digest..."


Today's Topics:

  1. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
     request (Jody Garnett)
  2. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
     request (Jody Garnett)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 06:31:00 +0000
From: Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>
To: Till Adams <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]"
<[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Board] [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~
IMPORTANT request
Message-ID:
<CAOhbgA=[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Excellent, so would the idea be to update the conference committee mandate
then?

Or would the conference committee set this up as indicative (for program
visibility and sponsorship)? ... similar to how the website/rebranding is
being taken on as a one-off by the marketing committee.

That is a bit of a strategic question so it may require thought / planning.


On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 11:19 PM Till Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Jody,

I would propose to post this responsibility to the ConfCom. Some of the
past chairs already were involved in such kind of decisions.

Till




_______________________________________________
Board mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board


_______________________________________________
Board mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: R: Board Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5

stevenfeldman
The problem is that for a global FOSS4G the travel grant programme has to be announced long before the LOC has a clear picture of the likely financial outcome of the event.

If OSGeo wants there to be a travel grant programme for the global event and possibly for other events then it needs to set aside a budget to cover this important outreach. After all, the surplus from the global event (if there is one) will be largely returned to OSGeo. 

You "prefer a collaborative approach with sponsors and partnerships." Who are you suggesting seeks these sponsors or partners? I would be concerned if CC were trying to raise sponsorship for travel grants at the same time (and potentially from the same targets) as the LOC are trying to raise sponsorship for their event. 

If the CC are going to run a travel grant programme for 2017, we need to get started soon and we will need a budget allocation from somewhere, there isn't time to start seeking a partner or sponsor. For 2018 and beyond we can make a budget submission to the board and could also explore the possibility of a partner or sponsor. 

Alternatively we could alter the RfP for future global events (2019 onwards) to make the funding of a travel grant programme mandatory for applicant teams. It's difficult to say whether the mandatory inclusion of travel grants would discourage bids, increase ticket prices or just reduce surpluses to OSGeo. Perhaps past chairs would like to express an opinion on this

I suggest that we start by only running a grant programme for the global event and leave the regional and local events to their organisers. 



Steven


On 6 May 2017, at 07:47, Maria Antonia Brovelli <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Jody and All
I share the same thought:

  "I am not sure how comfortable I am with OSGeo taking on 100% of the funding for this activity - I prefer to a collaborative approach with sponsors and partnerships.
Let us discuss it in the next Board meeting and then we'll vote in Loomio.
Best,
Maria 




Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung


-------- Messaggio originale --------
Da: Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>
Data: 05/05/17 22:08 (GMT+01:00)
A: Steven Feldman <[hidden email]>
Cc: OSGeo Board <[hidden email]>
Oggetto: Re: [Board] Board Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5

Translating - "terms of reference" --> I am going to guess you mean the updating the motion that created the conference committee and provided it a mandate to function. Checking online I can find "goals" but not a mandate, the wiki lists responsibilities which is an improvement. Does anyone have the initial motion that created the conference committee handy?

I am fine with the board handing over responsibility, conference committee is in a much better position (and has more appropriate experience) to run a travel grant program.

I will push back on the board determining "level of travel grant funding" as I would expect this to be included as part of conference committee budget request, or part of an initiative budget request if you choose to run in collaboration with sponsorship. I am not sure how comfortable I am with OSGeo taking on 100% of the funding for this activity - I prefer to a collaborative approach with sponsors and partnerships.
--
Jody Garnett

On 5 May 2017 at 10:20, Steven Feldman <[hidden email]> wrote:
I suggest that the Board extends ConfCom terms of reference and then leaves CC to work out how to implement a policy

Board will need to determine the level of travel grant funding for each budget year
______
Steven


On 5 May 2017, at 16:28, [hidden email] wrote:

Send Board mailing list submissions to
[hidden email]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
[hidden email]

You can reach the person managing the list at
[hidden email]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Board digest..."


Today's Topics:

  1. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
     request (Jody Garnett)
  2. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
     request (Jody Garnett)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 06:31:00 +0000
From: Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>
To: Till Adams <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]"
<[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Board] [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~
IMPORTANT request
Message-ID:
<CAOhbgA=[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Excellent, so would the idea be to update the conference committee mandate
then?

Or would the conference committee set this up as indicative (for program
visibility and sponsorship)? ... similar to how the website/rebranding is
being taken on as a one-off by the marketing committee.

That is a bit of a strategic question so it may require thought / planning.


On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 11:19 PM Till Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Jody,

I would propose to post this responsibility to the ConfCom. Some of the
past chairs already were involved in such kind of decisions.

Till




_______________________________________________
Board mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board


_______________________________________________
Board mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [OSGeo-Conf] R: Board Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5

Massimiliano Cannata
Dear all,
I partially disagree with Steven since OSGeo is providing in advance money to cover these risks also.

On the other side, local events are not "controlled" by the board in any way, so I agree they should manage themselves.

Maxi

Il 06 mag 2017 6:56 PM, "Steven Feldman" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
The problem is that for a global FOSS4G the travel grant programme has to be announced long before the LOC has a clear picture of the likely financial outcome of the event.

If OSGeo wants there to be a travel grant programme for the global event and possibly for other events then it needs to set aside a budget to cover this important outreach. After all, the surplus from the global event (if there is one) will be largely returned to OSGeo. 

You "prefer a collaborative approach with sponsors and partnerships." Who are you suggesting seeks these sponsors or partners? I would be concerned if CC were trying to raise sponsorship for travel grants at the same time (and potentially from the same targets) as the LOC are trying to raise sponsorship for their event. 

If the CC are going to run a travel grant programme for 2017, we need to get started soon and we will need a budget allocation from somewhere, there isn't time to start seeking a partner or sponsor. For 2018 and beyond we can make a budget submission to the board and could also explore the possibility of a partner or sponsor. 

Alternatively we could alter the RfP for future global events (2019 onwards) to make the funding of a travel grant programme mandatory for applicant teams. It's difficult to say whether the mandatory inclusion of travel grants would discourage bids, increase ticket prices or just reduce surpluses to OSGeo. Perhaps past chairs would like to express an opinion on this

I suggest that we start by only running a grant programme for the global event and leave the regional and local events to their organisers. 



Steven


On 6 May 2017, at 07:47, Maria Antonia Brovelli <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Jody and All
I share the same thought:

  "I am not sure how comfortable I am with OSGeo taking on 100% of the funding for this activity - I prefer to a collaborative approach with sponsors and partnerships.
Let us discuss it in the next Board meeting and then we'll vote in Loomio.
Best,
Maria 




Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung


-------- Messaggio originale --------
Da: Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>
Data: 05/05/17 22:08 (GMT+01:00)
A: Steven Feldman <[hidden email]>
Cc: OSGeo Board <[hidden email]>
Oggetto: Re: [Board] Board Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5

Translating - "terms of reference" --> I am going to guess you mean the updating the motion that created the conference committee and provided it a mandate to function. Checking online I can find "goals" but not a mandate, the wiki lists responsibilities which is an improvement. Does anyone have the initial motion that created the conference committee handy?

I am fine with the board handing over responsibility, conference committee is in a much better position (and has more appropriate experience) to run a travel grant program.

I will push back on the board determining "level of travel grant funding" as I would expect this to be included as part of conference committee budget request, or part of an initiative budget request if you choose to run in collaboration with sponsorship. I am not sure how comfortable I am with OSGeo taking on 100% of the funding for this activity - I prefer to a collaborative approach with sponsors and partnerships.
--
Jody Garnett

On 5 May 2017 at 10:20, Steven Feldman <[hidden email]> wrote:
I suggest that the Board extends ConfCom terms of reference and then leaves CC to work out how to implement a policy

Board will need to determine the level of travel grant funding for each budget year
______
Steven


On 5 May 2017, at 16:28, [hidden email] wrote:

Send Board mailing list submissions to
[hidden email]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
[hidden email]

You can reach the person managing the list at
[hidden email]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Board digest..."


Today's Topics:

  1. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
     request (Jody Garnett)
  2. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
     request (Jody Garnett)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 06:31:00 +0000
From: Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>
To: Till Adams <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]"
<[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Board] [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~
IMPORTANT request
Message-ID:
<CAOhbgA=[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Excellent, so would the idea be to update the conference committee mandate
then?

Or would the conference committee set this up as indicative (for program
visibility and sponsorship)? ... similar to how the website/rebranding is
being taken on as a one-off by the marketing committee.

That is a bit of a strategic question so it may require thought / planning.


On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 11:19 PM Till Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Jody,

I would propose to post this responsibility to the ConfCom. Some of the
past chairs already were involved in such kind of decisions.

Till




_______________________________________________
Board mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board


_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev

_______________________________________________
Board mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: R: Board Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5

Venkatesh Raghavan-2
In reply to this post by Maria Antonia Brovelli
Hi All,

OSGeo has partially support travel grants since our
2015 conference in Seoul. If my memory serves me
right, the LoC also came up with some additional
funds to support local expenses (paying shared rooms) for
recipients of OSGeo travel grants. I also remember that,
that the travel grant was not directly paid to Seoul LoC,
but the amount was deducted from the surplus that the
Seoul returned to OSGeo.

I am of the opinion that the arrangement adopted at FOSS4G-Seoul
2015 worked quite well without putting much burden on the LoC.

Our FOSS4G-Bonn LoC requested 10KUSD as Travel support from OSGeo
and it was paid in advance. I am not aware how many participants
had their travel supported in Bonn nor do I know if the Bonn LoC
provided any additional funds to support the travel grantees.

I think we need to discuss the pros and cons of the model adopted
in Seoul (2015) and Bonn (2016) and choose the best option.

Best

Venka

On 5/6/2017 3:47 PM, Maria Antonia Brovelli wrote:

> Dear Jody and All
> I share the same thought:
>
>   "I am not sure how comfortable I am with OSGeo taking on 100% of the funding for this activity - I prefer to a collaborative approach with sponsors and partnerships"
> Let us discuss it in the next Board meeting and then we'll vote in Loomio.
> Best,
> Maria
>
>
>
>
> Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung
>
>
> -------- Messaggio originale --------
> Da: Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>
> Data: 05/05/17 22:08 (GMT+01:00)
> A: Steven Feldman <[hidden email]>
> Cc: OSGeo Board <[hidden email]>
> Oggetto: Re: [Board] Board Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5
>
> Translating - "terms of reference" --> I am going to guess you mean the updating the motion that created the conference committee and provided it a mandate to function. Checking online<http://www.osgeo.org/conference> I can find "goals" but not a mandate, the wiki<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee#Goals> lists responsibilities which is an improvement. Does anyone have the initial motion that created the conference committee handy?
>
> I am fine with the board handing over responsibility, conference committee is in a much better position (and has more appropriate experience) to run a travel grant program.
>
> I will push back on the board determining "level of travel grant funding" as I would expect this to be included as part of conference committee budget request, or part of an initiative budget request if you choose to run in collaboration with sponsorship. I am not sure how comfortable I am with OSGeo taking on 100% of the funding for this activity - I prefer to a collaborative approach with sponsors and partnerships.
> --
> Jody Garnett
>
> On 5 May 2017 at 10:20, Steven Feldman <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
> I suggest that the Board extends ConfCom terms of reference and then leaves CC to work out how to implement a policy
>
> Board will need to determine the level of travel grant funding for each budget year
> ______
> Steven
>
>
> On 5 May 2017, at 16:28, [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Send Board mailing list submissions to
> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Board digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
>      request (Jody Garnett)
>   2. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
>      request (Jody Garnett)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 06:31:00 +0000
> From: Jody Garnett <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
> To: Till Adams <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>, "[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>"
> <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
> Subject: Re: [Board] [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~
> IMPORTANT request
> Message-ID:
> <CAOhbgA=[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Excellent, so would the idea be to update the conference committee mandate
> then?
>
> Or would the conference committee set this up as indicative (for program
> visibility and sponsorship)? ... similar to how the website/rebranding is
> being taken on as a one-off by the marketing committee.
>
> That is a bit of a strategic question so it may require thought / planning.
>
>
> On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 11:19 PM Till Adams <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
> Hi Jody,
>
> I would propose to post this responsibility to the ConfCom. Some of the
> past chairs already were involved in such kind of decisions.
>
> Till
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Board mailing list
> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Board mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
>

_______________________________________________
Board mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: R: Board Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5

jody.garnett
I would like some solid numbers on that venka so we can see finically what was done for the last several travel grants. We can also ask for details from foss4gna if applicable.

I found the last moment voting to do travel grants out of the profit being returned to OSGeo to be really stressful (and hard to tell if we were being responsible as an organization). I have no trouble if we are using profits from one event to support travel grants on the next - but I want to be clear and do so on purpose.

I am more concerned with the social purpose here; I believe we can come up with a finically approach that makes sense.
On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 7:58 AM Venkatesh Raghavan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

OSGeo has partially support travel grants since our
2015 conference in Seoul. If my memory serves me
right, the LoC also came up with some additional
funds to support local expenses (paying shared rooms) for
recipients of OSGeo travel grants. I also remember that,
that the travel grant was not directly paid to Seoul LoC,
but the amount was deducted from the surplus that the
Seoul returned to OSGeo.

I am of the opinion that the arrangement adopted at FOSS4G-Seoul
2015 worked quite well without putting much burden on the LoC.

Our FOSS4G-Bonn LoC requested 10KUSD as Travel support from OSGeo
and it was paid in advance. I am not aware how many participants
had their travel supported in Bonn nor do I know if the Bonn LoC
provided any additional funds to support the travel grantees.

I think we need to discuss the pros and cons of the model adopted
in Seoul (2015) and Bonn (2016) and choose the best option.

Best

Venka

On 5/6/2017 3:47 PM, Maria Antonia Brovelli wrote:
> Dear Jody and All
> I share the same thought:
>
>   "I am not sure how comfortable I am with OSGeo taking on 100% of the funding for this activity - I prefer to a collaborative approach with sponsors and partnerships"
> Let us discuss it in the next Board meeting and then we'll vote in Loomio.
> Best,
> Maria
>
>
>
>
> Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung
>
>
> -------- Messaggio originale --------
> Da: Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>
> Data: 05/05/17 22:08 (GMT+01:00)
> A: Steven Feldman <[hidden email]>
> Cc: OSGeo Board <[hidden email]>
> Oggetto: Re: [Board] Board Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5
>
> Translating - "terms of reference" --> I am going to guess you mean the updating the motion that created the conference committee and provided it a mandate to function. Checking online<http://www.osgeo.org/conference> I can find "goals" but not a mandate, the wiki<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee#Goals> lists responsibilities which is an improvement. Does anyone have the initial motion that created the conference committee handy?
>
> I am fine with the board handing over responsibility, conference committee is in a much better position (and has more appropriate experience) to run a travel grant program.
>
> I will push back on the board determining "level of travel grant funding" as I would expect this to be included as part of conference committee budget request, or part of an initiative budget request if you choose to run in collaboration with sponsorship. I am not sure how comfortable I am with OSGeo taking on 100% of the funding for this activity - I prefer to a collaborative approach with sponsors and partnerships.
> --
> Jody Garnett
>
> On 5 May 2017 at 10:20, Steven Feldman <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
> I suggest that the Board extends ConfCom terms of reference and then leaves CC to work out how to implement a policy
>
> Board will need to determine the level of travel grant funding for each budget year
> ______
> Steven
>
>
> On 5 May 2017, at 16:28, [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Send Board mailing list submissions to
> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Board digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
>      request (Jody Garnett)
>   2. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
>      request (Jody Garnett)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 06:31:00 +0000
> From: Jody Garnett <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
> To: Till Adams <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>, "[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>"
> <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
> Subject: Re: [Board] [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~
> IMPORTANT request
> Message-ID:
> <CAOhbgA=[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Excellent, so would the idea be to update the conference committee mandate
> then?
>
> Or would the conference committee set this up as indicative (for program
> visibility and sponsorship)? ... similar to how the website/rebranding is
> being taken on as a one-off by the marketing committee.
>
> That is a bit of a strategic question so it may require thought / planning.
>
>
> On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 11:19 PM Till Adams <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
> Hi Jody,
>
> I would propose to post this responsibility to the ConfCom. Some of the
> past chairs already were involved in such kind of decisions.
>
> Till
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Board mailing list
> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Board mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
>

--
--
Jody Garnett

_______________________________________________
Board mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: R: Board Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5

Eli Adam
In reply to this post by Venkatesh Raghavan-2
On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 7:58 AM, Venkatesh Raghavan
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> OSGeo has partially support travel grants since our
> 2015 conference in Seoul. If my memory serves me
> right, the LoC also came up with some additional
> funds to support local expenses (paying shared rooms) for
> recipients of OSGeo travel grants. I also remember that,
> that the travel grant was not directly paid to Seoul LoC,
> but the amount was deducted from the surplus that the
> Seoul returned to OSGeo.
>
> I am of the opinion that the arrangement adopted at FOSS4G-Seoul
> 2015 worked quite well without putting much burden on the LoC.
>
> Our FOSS4G-Bonn LoC requested 10KUSD as Travel support from OSGeo
> and it was paid in advance. I am not aware how many participants
> had their travel supported in Bonn nor do I know if the Bonn LoC
> provided any additional funds to support the travel grantees.
>
> I think we need to discuss the pros and cons of the model adopted
> in Seoul (2015) and Bonn (2016) and choose the best option.

Both of these built on the Portland (2014) program,
http://2014.foss4g.org/travel-grant-epilogue/index.html

http://2014.foss4g.org/attending/discounts-and-grants/index.html

Kristin did much of the 2014 Travel Grant Program and subsequently
worked on several others.

Best regards, Eli

>
> Best
>
> Venka
>
> On 5/6/2017 3:47 PM, Maria Antonia Brovelli wrote:
>>
>> Dear Jody and All
>> I share the same thought:
>>
>>   "I am not sure how comfortable I am with OSGeo taking on 100% of the
>> funding for this activity - I prefer to a collaborative approach with
>> sponsors and partnerships"
>> Let us discuss it in the next Board meeting and then we'll vote in Loomio.
>> Best,
>> Maria
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung
>>
>>
>> -------- Messaggio originale --------
>> Da: Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>
>> Data: 05/05/17 22:08 (GMT+01:00)
>> A: Steven Feldman <[hidden email]>
>> Cc: OSGeo Board <[hidden email]>
>> Oggetto: Re: [Board] Board Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5
>>
>> Translating - "terms of reference" --> I am going to guess you mean the
>> updating the motion that created the conference committee and provided it a
>> mandate to function. Checking online<http://www.osgeo.org/conference> I can
>> find "goals" but not a mandate, the
>> wiki<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee#Goals> lists
>> responsibilities which is an improvement. Does anyone have the initial
>> motion that created the conference committee handy?
>>
>> I am fine with the board handing over responsibility, conference committee
>> is in a much better position (and has more appropriate experience) to run a
>> travel grant program.
>>
>> I will push back on the board determining "level of travel grant funding"
>> as I would expect this to be included as part of conference committee budget
>> request, or part of an initiative budget request if you choose to run in
>> collaboration with sponsorship. I am not sure how comfortable I am with
>> OSGeo taking on 100% of the funding for this activity - I prefer to a
>> collaborative approach with sponsors and partnerships.
>> --
>> Jody Garnett
>>
>> On 5 May 2017 at 10:20, Steven Feldman
>> <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>> I suggest that the Board extends ConfCom terms of reference and then
>> leaves CC to work out how to implement a policy
>>
>> Board will need to determine the level of travel grant funding for each
>> budget year
>> ______
>> Steven
>>
>>
>> On 5 May 2017, at 16:28,
>> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Send Board mailing list submissions to
>> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>>
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>>
>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>>
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of Board digest..."
>>
>>
>> Today's Topics:
>>
>>   1. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
>>      request (Jody Garnett)
>>   2. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
>>      request (Jody Garnett)
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 06:31:00 +0000
>> From: Jody Garnett <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
>> To: Till Adams <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>,
>> "[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>"
>> <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
>> Subject: Re: [Board] [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~
>> IMPORTANT request
>> Message-ID:
>>
>> <CAOhbgA=[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>
>> Excellent, so would the idea be to update the conference committee mandate
>> then?
>>
>> Or would the conference committee set this up as indicative (for program
>> visibility and sponsorship)? ... similar to how the website/rebranding is
>> being taken on as a one-off by the marketing committee.
>>
>> That is a bit of a strategic question so it may require thought /
>> planning.
>>
>>
>> On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 11:19 PM Till Adams
>> <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jody,
>>
>> I would propose to post this responsibility to the ConfCom. Some of the
>> past chairs already were involved in such kind of decisions.
>>
>> Till
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Board mailing list
>> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Board mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Board mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
_______________________________________________
Board mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: R: Board Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5

jody.garnett
Thanks Eli, i will add to the example section of my proposal.

I am so impressed with all the work that has been done by Kristin and others. This is more what osgeo is about, wish we had a reward for "excellence in outreach" or something.
On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 8:12 AM Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 7:58 AM, Venkatesh Raghavan
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> OSGeo has partially support travel grants since our
> 2015 conference in Seoul. If my memory serves me
> right, the LoC also came up with some additional
> funds to support local expenses (paying shared rooms) for
> recipients of OSGeo travel grants. I also remember that,
> that the travel grant was not directly paid to Seoul LoC,
> but the amount was deducted from the surplus that the
> Seoul returned to OSGeo.
>
> I am of the opinion that the arrangement adopted at FOSS4G-Seoul
> 2015 worked quite well without putting much burden on the LoC.
>
> Our FOSS4G-Bonn LoC requested 10KUSD as Travel support from OSGeo
> and it was paid in advance. I am not aware how many participants
> had their travel supported in Bonn nor do I know if the Bonn LoC
> provided any additional funds to support the travel grantees.
>
> I think we need to discuss the pros and cons of the model adopted
> in Seoul (2015) and Bonn (2016) and choose the best option.

Both of these built on the Portland (2014) program,
http://2014.foss4g.org/travel-grant-epilogue/index.html

http://2014.foss4g.org/attending/discounts-and-grants/index.html

Kristin did much of the 2014 Travel Grant Program and subsequently
worked on several others.

Best regards, Eli

>
> Best
>
> Venka
>
> On 5/6/2017 3:47 PM, Maria Antonia Brovelli wrote:
>>
>> Dear Jody and All
>> I share the same thought:
>>
>>   "I am not sure how comfortable I am with OSGeo taking on 100% of the
>> funding for this activity - I prefer to a collaborative approach with
>> sponsors and partnerships"
>> Let us discuss it in the next Board meeting and then we'll vote in Loomio.
>> Best,
>> Maria
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung
>>
>>
>> -------- Messaggio originale --------
>> Da: Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>
>> Data: 05/05/17 22:08 (GMT+01:00)
>> A: Steven Feldman <[hidden email]>
>> Cc: OSGeo Board <[hidden email]>
>> Oggetto: Re: [Board] Board Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5
>>
>> Translating - "terms of reference" --> I am going to guess you mean the
>> updating the motion that created the conference committee and provided it a
>> mandate to function. Checking online<http://www.osgeo.org/conference> I can
>> find "goals" but not a mandate, the
>> wiki<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee#Goals> lists
>> responsibilities which is an improvement. Does anyone have the initial
>> motion that created the conference committee handy?
>>
>> I am fine with the board handing over responsibility, conference committee
>> is in a much better position (and has more appropriate experience) to run a
>> travel grant program.
>>
>> I will push back on the board determining "level of travel grant funding"
>> as I would expect this to be included as part of conference committee budget
>> request, or part of an initiative budget request if you choose to run in
>> collaboration with sponsorship. I am not sure how comfortable I am with
>> OSGeo taking on 100% of the funding for this activity - I prefer to a
>> collaborative approach with sponsors and partnerships.
>> --
>> Jody Garnett
>>
>> On 5 May 2017 at 10:20, Steven Feldman
>> <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>> I suggest that the Board extends ConfCom terms of reference and then
>> leaves CC to work out how to implement a policy
>>
>> Board will need to determine the level of travel grant funding for each
>> budget year
>> ______
>> Steven
>>
>>
>> On 5 May 2017, at 16:28,
>> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Send Board mailing list submissions to
>> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>>
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>>
>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>>
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of Board digest..."
>>
>>
>> Today's Topics:
>>
>>   1. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
>>      request (Jody Garnett)
>>   2. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
>>      request (Jody Garnett)
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 06:31:00 +0000
>> From: Jody Garnett <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
>> To: Till Adams <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>,
>> "[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>"
>> <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
>> Subject: Re: [Board] [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~
>> IMPORTANT request
>> Message-ID:
>>
>> <CAOhbgA=[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>
>> Excellent, so would the idea be to update the conference committee mandate
>> then?
>>
>> Or would the conference committee set this up as indicative (for program
>> visibility and sponsorship)? ... similar to how the website/rebranding is
>> being taken on as a one-off by the marketing committee.
>>
>> That is a bit of a strategic question so it may require thought /
>> planning.
>>
>>
>> On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 11:19 PM Till Adams
>> <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jody,
>>
>> I would propose to post this responsibility to the ConfCom. Some of the
>> past chairs already were involved in such kind of decisions.
>>
>> Till
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Board mailing list
>> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Board mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Board mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
--
--
Jody Garnett

_______________________________________________
Board mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: R: Board Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5

stevenfeldman
In reply to this post by jody.garnett
in 2013 we received a £5000 sponsorship from EDINA which, although not specifically for travel grants, we decided to allocate for that purpose. We did not receive any funding for travel grants from OSGeo nor was there any guidance as to what we should be doing in this regard. I seem to recall that Suchith led the grant allocation committee so perhaps he can provide some more details.
______
Steven


On 9 May 2017, at 16:07, Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:

I would like some solid numbers on that venka so we can see finically what was done for the last several travel grants. We can also ask for details from foss4gna if applicable.

I found the last moment voting to do travel grants out of the profit being returned to OSGeo to be really stressful (and hard to tell if we were being responsible as an organization). I have no trouble if we are using profits from one event to support travel grants on the next - but I want to be clear and do so on purpose.

I am more concerned with the social purpose here; I believe we can come up with a finically approach that makes sense.
On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 7:58 AM Venkatesh Raghavan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

OSGeo has partially support travel grants since our
2015 conference in Seoul. If my memory serves me
right, the LoC also came up with some additional
funds to support local expenses (paying shared rooms) for
recipients of OSGeo travel grants. I also remember that,
that the travel grant was not directly paid to Seoul LoC,
but the amount was deducted from the surplus that the
Seoul returned to OSGeo.

I am of the opinion that the arrangement adopted at FOSS4G-Seoul
2015 worked quite well without putting much burden on the LoC.

Our FOSS4G-Bonn LoC requested 10KUSD as Travel support from OSGeo
and it was paid in advance. I am not aware how many participants
had their travel supported in Bonn nor do I know if the Bonn LoC
provided any additional funds to support the travel grantees.

I think we need to discuss the pros and cons of the model adopted
in Seoul (2015) and Bonn (2016) and choose the best option.

Best

Venka

On 5/6/2017 3:47 PM, Maria Antonia Brovelli wrote:
> Dear Jody and All
> I share the same thought:
>
>   "I am not sure how comfortable I am with OSGeo taking on 100% of the funding for this activity - I prefer to a collaborative approach with sponsors and partnerships"
> Let us discuss it in the next Board meeting and then we'll vote in Loomio.
> Best,
> Maria
>
>
>
>
> Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung
>
>
> -------- Messaggio originale --------
> Da: Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>
> Data: 05/05/17 22:08 (GMT+01:00)
> A: Steven Feldman <[hidden email]>
> Cc: OSGeo Board <[hidden email]>
> Oggetto: Re: [Board] Board Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5
>
> Translating - "terms of reference" --> I am going to guess you mean the updating the motion that created the conference committee and provided it a mandate to function. Checking online<http://www.osgeo.org/conference> I can find "goals" but not a mandate, the wiki<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee#Goals> lists responsibilities which is an improvement. Does anyone have the initial motion that created the conference committee handy?
>
> I am fine with the board handing over responsibility, conference committee is in a much better position (and has more appropriate experience) to run a travel grant program.
>
> I will push back on the board determining "level of travel grant funding" as I would expect this to be included as part of conference committee budget request, or part of an initiative budget request if you choose to run in collaboration with sponsorship. I am not sure how comfortable I am with OSGeo taking on 100% of the funding for this activity - I prefer to a collaborative approach with sponsors and partnerships.
> --
> Jody Garnett
>
> On 5 May 2017 at 10:20, Steven Feldman <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
> I suggest that the Board extends ConfCom terms of reference and then leaves CC to work out how to implement a policy
>
> Board will need to determine the level of travel grant funding for each budget year
> ______
> Steven
>
>
> On 5 May 2017, at 16:28, [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Send Board mailing list submissions to
> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Board digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
>      request (Jody Garnett)
>   2. Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~ IMPORTANT
>      request (Jody Garnett)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 06:31:00 +0000
> From: Jody Garnett <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
> To: Till Adams <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>, "[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>"
> <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
> Subject: Re: [Board] [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Travel Grants ~
> IMPORTANT request
> Message-ID:
> <CAOhbgA=[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Excellent, so would the idea be to update the conference committee mandate
> then?
>
> Or would the conference committee set this up as indicative (for program
> visibility and sponsorship)? ... similar to how the website/rebranding is
> being taken on as a one-off by the marketing committee.
>
> That is a bit of a strategic question so it may require thought / planning.
>
>
> On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 11:19 PM Till Adams <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
> Hi Jody,
>
> I would propose to post this responsibility to the ConfCom. Some of the
> past chairs already were involved in such kind of decisions.
>
> Till
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Board mailing list
> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Board mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board
>

--
--
Jody Garnett


_______________________________________________
Board mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board