Re: A quick question:

Jeroen Ticheler-3
Kyle,
To add on to that, the <context ..> should be located inside the
<Host ..> element. So the easiest is to paste the context just before
the closing </Host> element. That also works with Tomcat 5, Tomcat 5
will than automatically generate the geonetwork.xml file Roberto send
you.

<Context debug="3" docBase="<<replace this with your path to the
location of GeoNetwork>>/geonetwork/web" path="/geonetwork"
reloadable="true" useNaming="false"/>

I case you are referring to GeoNetwork 1.2.1 and not to one of the
GeoNetwork 2 beta releases, take care as there was an error in the
context as we provided it in the installer. We corrected it in the
documentation on SourceForge. It should look like (with your correct
paths, you can check the Readme.txt file in the Documentation. It
contains the correct context for your installation):

<Context path="/geonetwork" docBase="<<replace this with your path to
the location of GeoNetwork>>/geonetwork/web" crossContext="false"
debug="0" reloadable="false" />

Note: Take care that the paths used in the docBase atribute look
different on Windows: e.g. docBase="c:\program files\geonetwork\web"
instead of e.g. docBase="/use/local/geonetwork/web" on a UNIX system.

Hope this will make you and your boss happy ;-)

Ciao,
Jeroen