Re: 2020 budget proposal

Marco Bernasocchi-2
looks really good to me, thanks Andreas!
cheers
Marco

On Thu, 19 Mar 2020, 22:50 Andreas Neumann, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi PSC and contributors,

Please find the updated 2020 budget proposal at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pUlUWa7PfgxLn-sX6K2ccPN7ZWXzqrw_QNNFyvw8Sl4/edit#gid=0

Comments:

- as proposed by some (e.g. Régis) for 2021 we will discuss and approve
the budget in late 2020. Makes more sense.

- I already took into account that the 1st contributor meeting was cancelled

- I added the Python cookbook expenses as discussed recently

- I added VAT reverse charge expense estimates

- In some cells you can find comments - the cells with the yellow
triangles in the upper-right corner of the cells

I am awaiting your comments. Questions? Did I miss expenses that you see
upcoming but haven't been taken into account?

Greetings,

Andreas

Re: 2020 budget proposal

Tim Sutton-6
Looks good for me too!

Regards

Tim

On 20 Mar 2020, at 07:08, Marco Bernasocchi <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Tim Sutton

Co-founder: Kartoza
Ex Project chair: QGIS.org

Desktop GIS programming services
Geospatial web development
GIS Training
Consulting Services

Skype: timlinux
IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

I'd love to connect. Here's my calendar link to make finding time easy.

Re: 2020 budget proposal

pcav
confirmed, thanks a lot Andreas.

Il 20/03/20 10:47, Tim Sutton ha scritto:

> Looks good for me too!
>
> Regards
>
> Tim
>
>> On 20 Mar 2020, at 07:08, Marco Bernasocchi <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>> looks really good to me, thanks Andreas!
>> cheers
>> Marco
>>
>> On Thu, 19 Mar 2020, 22:50 Andreas Neumann, <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi PSC and contributors,
>>
>>     Please find the updated 2020 budget proposal at
>>     https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pUlUWa7PfgxLn-sX6K2ccPN7ZWXzqrw_QNNFyvw8Sl4/edit#gid=0
>>
>>     Comments:
>>
>>     - as proposed by some (e.g. Régis) for 2021 we will discuss and
>>     approve
>>     the budget in late 2020. Makes more sense.
>>
>>     - I already took into account that the 1st contributor meeting was
>>     cancelled
>>
>>     - I added the Python cookbook expenses as discussed recently
>>
>>     - I added VAT reverse charge expense estimates
>>
>>     - In some cells you can find comments - the cells with the yellow
>>     triangles in the upper-right corner of the cells
>>
>>     I am awaiting your comments. Questions? Did I miss expenses that
>>     you see
>>     upcoming but haven't been taken into account?
>>
>>     Greetings,
>>
>>     Andreas

> —
>

> *Tim Sutton*
>
> *Co-founder:* Kartoza
> *Ex Project chair:* QGIS.org <http://QGIS.org>
>
> Visit http://kartoza.com <http://kartoza.com/> to find out about open
> source:
>
> Desktop GIS programming services
> Geospatial web development
> GIS Training
> Consulting Services
>
> *Skype*: timlinux
> *IRC:* timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net <http://freenode.net>
>
> I'd love to connect. Here's my calendar link
> <https://calendly.com/timlinux> to make finding time easy.

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: