Re: 2 more nominations (2 of 2)

blammo

All,

I would like to nominate Dan (Ducky) Little.  I've worked with him over the years on many projects, and he's a staunch advocate of Open Source software.  He was instrumental in Open Sourcing the GeoMOOSE project and continues to develop and use Open Source tools.

+1

Bob Basques

Re: 2 more nominations (2 of 2)

Jorge Sanz (OSGeo)
<[hidden email]>:

> All,
>
> I would like to nominate Dan (Ducky) Little.  I've worked with him over the years on many projects, and he's a staunch advocate of Open Source software.  He was instrumental in Open Sourcing the GeoMOOSE project and continues to develop and use Open Source tools.
>
> +1
>

> Bob Basques

This nomination has been confirmed off-list. Thanks Dan for accepting,
I'll add you to the nominations page ASAP.

Cheers.

--
Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org

Re: 2 more nominations (2 of 2) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Another one I always thought was already a charter member. +1 The Duck should definitely be an OSGeo Charter Member

Mike

Michael Smith
US Army Corps
Remote Sensing/GIS Center

Re: 2 more nominations (2 of 2)

Eli Adam
This is a great nomination and I strongly support it.  Dan stays as
quiet as he can in preference of writing code.  You might have seen
his contributions in various commit logs.  You can see what list
activity he has [0] [1].

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=201116
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=370161

Eli