Re: 2 more nominations! (1 of 2)

blammo
All,

I would like to nominate Jim Klassen as a Charter member.  He's been instrumental over the years in promoting OpenSource software whenever he's been involved in a project and will help the community for years to come.

+1

Bob Basques

Re: 2 more nominations! (1 of 2) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Big agree, +1 for Jim as OSGeo Charter Member.

Mike

Michael Smith
US Army Corps
Remote Sensing/GIS Center

Re: 2 more nominations! (1 of 2)

Eli Adam
I also support Jim's nomination.  Jim makes substantial contributions
to GeoMoose including lots of sys admin'ing and infrastructure.  He
also contributes to the ruby binding of GDAL.  You can see some of
Jim's list activity [0] [1].

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=193727
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=192621

Best regards, Eli

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 6:59 AM, David William Bitner
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Another +1 for Jim. Along with being very actively involved in the Twin
> Cities Local OSGeo Chapter for many years. Jim was a key volunteer in
> planning the 2013 FOSS4G North America. Jim has also done much work with the
> Minnesota Statewide Emergency Preparedness Committee to make open source
> geospatial tools and imagery processing staged and available to the
> Minnesota response community.
>

> On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 8:04 PM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> All,
>>
>> I would like to nominate Jim Klassen as a Charter member.  He's been
>> instrumental over the years in promoting OpenSource software whenever he's
>> been involved in a project and will help the community for years to come.
>>

>> +1
>>
>> Bob Basques

Re: 2 more nominations! (1 of 2)

Jorge Sanz (OSGeo)
<[hidden email]>:
> All,
>
> I would like to nominate Jim Klassen as a Charter member.  He's been instrumental over the years in promoting OpenSource software whenever he's been involved in a project and will help the community for years to come.

Hi all,

I've just received off-list Jim Klassen confirmation for the
nomination. I'll had him to the wiki page ASAP.

Cheers.
Jorge

--
Jorge Sanz