Raster File GeoTIFF Band Info

Liglio
Hi,

I am using AIMS 2014 and Windows Server 2012. I think AIMS 2014 it's equivalente to mapguide 2.4. I created a raster feature source and a layer in the Studio 2014, where I can see the GeoTIFF image with success. The image has a single band gray scale with areas and the probability of a bolt strikes int it. The problem is that I can't see the band information to display to the user what is probability associated to a respective area. I can see the band info using Quantum GIS 2.1.

Thanks.