Random tests failing (on Travis)

María Arias de Reyna-2
Hi,

So I am working on https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/pull/1527

Locally, if I follow the same command line instructions as Travis, it
doesn't fail.

But Travis failed. I wanted to make sure it wasn't something
eventually on Travis side, so I rebuilt that PR on Travis with no new
commits. Travis failed again. On a different test. The test were it
failed previously, passed OK.

I know, I can click on rebuild in Travis until I get a clean build
(and I will, probably). But it shouldn't be like this.

Any ideas/brainstorm on how to avoid this random tests? Do we know why
it happens or is it just random? Any clue?