Radiant.Earth <> OSGeo

Anna Mae Green
Hello,

I hope you are well. I work on the engagement team at Radiant.Earth, and would like to explore potential collaboration opportunities with Open Source Geo.
Radiant.Earth is a non-profit organization focused on aggregating and harnessing the power of open earth observation imagery for the global development community. I regret we cannot attend the FOSS4G conference this week, though we are eager to hear about it and hope to attend in the future. I believe our organizations share core values in working to advance change. Please feel free to explore our blog if you would like to read more about our work.

Is someone from your team available to discuss this more over the phone? If so, please let me know what your upcoming schedule is like.

Thank you,

Anna Mae

Anna Mae Green
Community Engagement Associate
Radiant.Earth
p: (202) 847-4747
m: (908) 278-0519

Re: Radiant.Earth <> OSGeo

jmckenna
Administrator
Hi Anna Mae,

Thank you for contacting the OSGeo Board, I agree that we share similar
goals with Radiant.Earth.  Would you be willing to attend our next Board
meeting, through IRC chat, to discuss this openly with all OSGeo Board
members?   Here are the details of the meeting:

time:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2018&month=9&day=8&hour=16&min=0&sec=0
   16:00 UTC

connect directly in your browser at:
https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=osgeo

We can then discuss the possibility of collaboration with each other,
which usually starts with a discussion, and then can lead to an MoU
(Memorandum of Understanding).

Hope to discuss with you soon,

-jeff