RV: Exclusive use of AGOL for POD Facilitation Academy?

RV: Exclusive use of AGOL for POD Facilitation Academy? – Here is the answer to my inquiry. US colleagues may find this at least interesting but others can also express their opinions. As Lori says we sho...
Re: Exclusive use of AGOL for POD Facilitation Academy? – Dear Lori, Happy New Year. Thanks to Sergio Acosta y Lara for introducing us to you. Your initiative is excellent but I do not understand...