RTD webhook missing

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Hi everyone,

Jorge has been working heavily on the documentation but nothing is appearing on RTD. I just checked and the webhook is no longer there:

I do not have permissions to do it. Could please someone set up the webhook again? It can be set to the master branch, we do not need to review the docs in the develop branch.

Regards.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6

Phone: +41 (0)79 812 62 65

Re: RTD webhook missing

Tom Kralidis
Hi Luís: rtd support is found under 'Integrations & services'. The rtd setup also looks okay at first glance and docs are successfully building. Is there a specific issue we can zero in on?

Cheers

..Tom

Sent from my iPhone