RFC-6 : Funding

Dan Little-2
Hey Folks,

RFC6 is an attempt to layout some governance for funding the project.  It's my intent to get us setup with some donation capabilities in the very near future.

Please review on vote!

Re: RFC-6 : Funding

blammo
+1

bobb
On Jul 10, 2017, at 4:11 PM, Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey Folks,

RFC6 is an attempt to layout some governance for funding the project.  It's my intent to get us setup with some donation capabilities in the very near future.

Please review on vote!

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
- Charlton Heston

Re: RFC-6 : Funding

jody.garnett
Remember that OSGeo is in position to help (it is a legal organization and can manage funds and donations for you, open layers for example has had donations this year). Also any sponsorship you take on as a project can "count towards" osgeo sponsorship ... giving added incentive for those sponsoring GeoMOOSE.

If you have any questions give me a shout, or talk to [hidden email].

--
Jody Garnett

On 10 July 2017 at 14:11, Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Folks,

RFC6 is an attempt to layout some governance for funding the project.  It's my intent to get us setup with some donation capabilities in the very near future.

Please review on vote!

Re: RFC-6 : Funding

Brian Fischer

+1

Brian Fischer

GIS Project Manager, Principal

Houston Engineering, Inc.

O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | M 763.229.2734

RFC6 is an attempt to layout some governance for funding the project.  It's my intent to get us setup with some donation capabilities in the very near future.

Please review on vote!

Re: RFC-6 : Funding

Eli Adam
+1