RFC 120: INSPIRE download service support for WCS 2.0

RFC 120: INSPIRE download service support for WCS 2.0

Fabian Schindler
Dear devs,

I'd like to propose RFC 120: "INSPIRE download service support for WCS 2.0". The RFC is already available in the online documentation [1]

The implementation is done in my fork [2].

I'd love to see this incorporated with 7.2, if possible.

Regards,
Fabian

Re: RFC 120: INSPIRE download service support for WCS 2.0

Even Rouault-2

Fabian,

Looks good to me.

Once this is implemented, it would be appropriate to enhance the

http://mapserver.org/ogc/inspire_dl.html and

http://mapserver.org/ogc/wcs_server.html documentation pages.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com