RFC 106: Support of Geomtransform JavaScript Plugin

RFC 106: Support of Geomtransform JavaScript Plugin

Alan Boudreault
Hi dev,

Please take a look at RFC 106 which propose the addition of a
geomtransform javascript plugin as an alternative to style our features.
This is also an experimental feature that might change in the future.

https://raw.github.com/mapserver/docs/branch-6-4/en/development/rfc/ms-rfc-106.txt

I'll be calling for vote on it next week.

Regards,
Alan

--
Alan Boudreault
http://www.mapgears.com/

Re: RFC 106: Support of Geomtransform JavaScript Plugin

Alan Boudreault
Just a small reminder that if there are no objection, I'm going to start
the vote at the end of the day.

--
Alan Boudreault
http://www.mapgears.com/