RES: Create a raster file of lightining density

RES: Create a raster file of lightining density

Liglio Cavalcante

Hi,

I have these geometry tables  COUNTRY STATES (polygon), ROADS(line) and LIGHTNING(point). I want to create a tiff map file of lightining density.

I choose a period of lightning and each pixel value is set with number of lightinings. The roads are also displayed above all.

I read some articles how to create raster files, and my main concern is how to make the raster table and set the pixel values with the number of lightinings in a fast way.

Regards,

Liglio