REMINDER: OSGeo Local Chapter (aka TCMUG) Meeting

REMINDER: OSGeo Local Chapter (aka TCMUG) Meeting

blammo
Slight Update to the previous message sent out.  Add a link o the meeting photo.

All,

We had a really good turnout at the last meeting.

The next Meet up will  be at Wabasha Brewing close to downtown St. Paul.  There is good parking and I’ve also reserved a spot for our group.  They will be having happy hour at the same time as well.

See you there.

bobb

OSGeo Local Chapter (aka TCMUG) Meeting
Scheduled: Feb 12, 2020 at 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
Location: 429 Wabasha Street South, Saint Paul, MN 55107, United States

iCal-20200116-093204.ics (2K) Download Attachment