REMINDER: OSGeo Local Chapter (aka TCMUG) Meeting

REMINDER: OSGeo Local Chapter (aka TCMUG) Meeting

blammo
All,

Nice to see everyone that came to see Howard's presentation and the trip to the BullDog last evening.

I forgot to take any pictures, sorry about that.

————————

The meeting will be just over the border, and into Mpls.:

Time: 4:30 PM.

See you there.

bobb

———————

OSGeo Local Chapter (aka TCMUG) Meeting
Scheduled: Apr 10, 2019 at 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
Location: 2821 E Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis, MN, United States

"We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time."
- Vince Lombardi

iCal-20190314-132554.ics (244 bytes) Download Attachment