REMINDER:: Fwd: [TCMUG] OSOSGeo Local Chapter (aka, TCMUG) Meeting Schedule

REMINDER:: Fwd: [TCMUG] OSOSGeo Local Chapter (aka, TCMUG) Meeting Schedule

blammo
All,

Sorry, forgot to add in a link to the picture from the last meeting.

Here is the Gang, minus your truly (taking the picture.)

Very interesting location.  I think we’ll be going back to the Airport foir a future meeting.

bobb

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [TCMUG] OSOSGeo Local Chapter (aka, TCMUG) Meeting Schedule
Date: June 14, 2018 at 9:51:04 PM CDT

All,

Lots of good discussion, and a desire to do it again in two weeks. There was talk of conferences, code sprints, and Raspberry Pi, location was real nice too.  defitely going to hold another meeting there again.

The next Meeting will be at Bad Weather Brewing.

Location: Bad Weather  414 7th St W, St Paul, MN 55102
Date: Wednesday Jun. 27th (yup, in two weeks again)
Time: 4:30pm.

See you there.

bobb

"We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out."
- Decca Recording Co. rejecting the Beatles, 1962