RE: When PostGis FDO is going to be added to FDO providers oficially?

RE: When PostGis FDO is going to be added to FDO providers oficially?

mmassigoge-2

Mateuz:

Thanks for your answer. I'm going to use linux. ¿Do you have a  "test pre-1.0 release" linux version?
Cheers.

Matías.

matias massigoge wrote:
> Mateuz:
>
> Thanks for your answer. I'm going to use linux. ¿Do you have a  "test
> pre-1.0 release" linux version?

Unfortunately, there is no linux version yet.
Currently, I only build for Windows.
There are no makefiles prepared yet.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net

RE: When PostGis FDO is going to be added to FDO providers oficially?

mmassigoge-2

Ok, thanks. I will be waiting for the linux version :)
Jus't let me now when it's ready.

cheers.

Matías

matias massigoge wrote:
> Ok, thanks. I will be waiting for the linux version :)
> Jus't let me now when it's ready.

OK.

Also, the FDO is an Open Source Software project, so any
contribution is greatly appreciate.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net

RE: When PostGis FDO is going to be added to FDO providers oficially?

mmassigoge-2

Mateuz:

Thanks for your invitation, right now I have to chose the artifacts I'm going to use in my project. I expect to contribute with some help when I reach the FDO question.
Cheers.

Matías.

matias massigoge wrote:
> Mateuz:
>
> Thanks for your invitation, right now I have to chose the artifacts
> I'm going to use in my project. I expect to contribute with some help
> when I reach the FDO question. Cheers.

Great!

Cheers
--