RAM problem

Roberto Lombardini
We are currently managing a GIS web application running on mapguide server
2.5
installed over a Windows Server instance with 14 cores running at 2.6 Ghz
and 21Gb of ram.

We have 2 projects on the server, with around 10 maps active, each with 80
layers.

Lately we are forced to restart the Mapguide service 2/3 times a day because
it keep allocating ram without releasing it. This is not a problem until it
gets around 5.5/6.5 GB of allocated ram but after that point the
performances seriously degrade until it gets unusable (20 to 50 sec to get a
tile).

Do you have any suggestion on which could be the problem?
Do you know how can we analyze this issue?

Re: RAM problem

frieda

Re: RAM problem

Roberto Lombardini
thank you very much, i'll try this tools.