R: Insert Boolean Values

P.Rizzi Ag.Mobilità Ambiente
I don't know if it's related or not, but GeoServer doesn't support
booleans in its autogenerated XML schema (indeed it's a GeoTools bug).
That is, if you do a WFS DescribeFeatureType, you'll get an error.
See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOS-325 for a quick and dirty fix.
I'm going to fix it inside GeoTools as soon as I'll find the time, sorry...
Or you may try to put an explicit .xsd file inside the directory for
your offended FeatureType.

Bye
Paolo Rizzi