R: Geoserver+ Oracle

D_Guidi
What kind of strategy do you use?

Da: [hidden email]
Inviato: ‎15/‎11/‎2013 15.46
A: [hidden email]
Oggetto: [OpenLayers-Users] Geoserver+ Oracle

Hi Users,
  I have Oracle as the database and Geoserver. I have published some layer
and is connected to Open layers through WFS. The same WFS when used in QGIS
give me filter specified values i.e if I ask features for a specific are it
will give me but when the same layer in brought to Open layers the BBOX
filter is not working and its bringing the entire data on the map.

Any idea?

Aditya Kumar

-----
GIS Developer