R: [Geo4All] R: Resourcing Open Source Geospatial Training for theUnited Nations

R: [Geo4All] R: Resourcing Open Source Geospatial Training for theUnited Nations

Maria Antonia Brovelli
Sorry, it is impossible to find a reasonable time for everybody!
Next time we will organize a dudle.
Have a good day,
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

Da: Cameron Shorter [hidden email]
Data: 03/04/17 12:51 (GMT+01:00)
A: Maria Antonia Brovelli [hidden email], [hidden email]
Cc: [hidden email], live-demo [hidden email]

I'm available, but can we please select a timeslot either 2 hours after (my preference) or 2 hours before. I'm usually on a bus home from work or having dinner with family at this time.

Warm regards, Cameron

On 3/4/17 12:24 am, Maria Antonia Brovelli wrote:

Dear All

To All who are interested. Next UN Committee meeting is:

·        APRIL 10th 2017, 9 am GMT.

Put you name in the list on the wiki page of the UN OSGeo Committee (section Committee Meetings) in such a way that I can call you (the meeting will be on skype).

Agenda:

- OSGeo Live-UN  Committee

- UN Open GIS Initiative updates

- UN Hackathon

Many thanks!

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli

Professor of GIS and Remote Sensing
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4"Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)" http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/wg4.html, Board of Directors of OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET Advisory Board

UN-GGIM Italy, UN-GGIM Academic Network Task Team, UN OpenGIS Initiative (Chair of the Capacity Building WG)

Sol Katz Award 2015

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)

Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  [hidden email]