Questions on testing

jessedarow@yahoo.com
Hi list,

I am currently evaluating solutions to set up an web map client and thus came across Mapbender.

Digging through available information and source at Github I am unclear if the code base is tested? I found an CI setup using Travis, but that seems to fail since forever? Is this right?

What us the general testing approach used by the Mapbender development team to guarantee code stability and bug mitigation? How do other users handle this?

I hope you can shed some insights into this. Thanks for your answers!

Best regards,
  Jesse