Questions for both proposals

Jonathan Moules-4
Hi Folks,

I've updated both wiki pages with some questions for the respective LOCs.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Re: Questions for both proposals

massimiliano cannata-2
Hi,
I would like to ask to both proposal team how to hey will manage contribution from sponsors, in particular on the number / percentage and how they are acknowledged as sponsored talks.

Thanks
Maxi

Il giorno mer 28 nov 2018, 20:40 Jonathan Moules <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Hi Folks,

I've updated both wiki pages with some questions for the respective LOCs.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Re: Questions for both proposals

tadams
Dear Maxi,

I added your question to the appropriate WIKI pages, so they do not get
lost ;-)

Till

Am 28.11.18 um 16:44 schrieb massimiliano cannata:
> how to hey will manage contribution from sponsors, in particular on the
> number / percentage and how they are acknowledged as sponsored talks.

SHOGun - das WebGIS Framework.
Jetzt umsteigen! QGIS 3 ist verfügbar.

Mail: [hidden email]
Tel.: +49 (0)228 - 962 899 52

terrestris GmbH & Co. KG
Kölnstraße 99
53111 Bonn

Tel.: +49 (0)228 - 962 899 51
Fax.: +49 (0)228 - 962 899 57

Internet: www.terrestris.de

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6835

Komplementärin: terrestris Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH vertreten durch:
Torsten Brassat, Marc Jansen, Hinrich Paulsen, Till Adams

Informationen über Ihre gespeicherten Daten finden Sie auf unserer
Homepage unter folgendem Link:
https://www.terrestris.de/datenschutzerklaerung/

Re: Questions for both proposals

JonathanNeufeld
Hi All,

Thanks for the great questions so far - we have updated the wiki with answers.

Cheers,
Jon

I added your question to the appropriate WIKI pages, so they do not get lost ;-)

Till

Am 28.11.18 um 16:44 schrieb massimiliano cannata:
> how to hey will manage contribution from sponsors, in particular on
> the number / percentage and how they are acknowledged as sponsored talks.

SHOGun - das WebGIS Framework.
Jetzt umsteigen! QGIS 3 ist verfügbar.

Mail: [hidden email]
Tel.: +49 (0)228 - 962 899 52

terrestris GmbH & Co. KG
Kölnstraße 99
53111 Bonn

Tel.: +49 (0)228 - 962 899 51
Fax.: +49 (0)228 - 962 899 57

Internet: www.terrestris.de

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6835

Komplementärin: terrestris Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH vertreten durch:
Torsten Brassat, Marc Jansen, Hinrich Paulsen, Till Adams

Informationen über Ihre gespeicherten Daten finden Sie auf unserer Homepage unter folgendem Link:
https://www.terrestris.de/datenschutzerklaerung/

Re: Questions for both proposals

jmckenna
Administrator
Hi Jonathan & Maxi,

Great important questions from you both, please see our answers at
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2020_Q%26A_2_Halifax

-karine & jeff
FOSS4G-HFX 2020 co-chairs

On 2018-11-28 11:10 AM, Jonathan Moules wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I've updated both wiki pages with some questions for the respective LOCs.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jonathan

Re: Questions for both proposals

Jonathan Moules-4
Thanks both for taking the time to reply.

Calgary - I've sought clarification of a point on one of the response.
It's on the wiki for the Calgary bid -
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2020_Q%26A_2_Calgary#Further_questions