Questionnaire about Geoprocessing Algorithms

Questionnaire about Geoprocessing Algorithms

Eduardo Silverio da Silva
Hello OSGeo-Russia Osgeo members,

Here is Eduardo Silverio da Silva, from UFPR in Curitiba, Brazil. I am a master's student in Geodetic Sciences.
I am contacting this community because I would like some help to answer and to share my questionnaire about geoprocessing algorithms/codes:

English version:

Spanish version:

Portuguese version:

To answer, the person must be from the ​​Geosciences area (Cartography/Surveying, Geography, Forestry, Geology, Geophysics, Oceanography, Agronomy)
or anyone who has already used some GIS (ArcGIS, QGIS, etc).

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

--
Eduardo Silverio da Silva
Mestrando em Ciências Geodésicas na Universidade Federal do Paraná