Questionnaire about Geoprocessing Algorithms

Questionnaire about Geoprocessing Algorithms

Eduardo Silverio da Silva
Hello Dev Osgeo members,

Here is Eduardo Silverio da Silva, from UFPR in Curitiba, Brazil. I am a master's student in Geodetic Sciences.
I am contacting this community because I would like some help to answer and to share my questionnaire about geoprocessing algorithms/codes:

English version:

Spanish version:

Portuguese version:

To answer, the person must be from the ​​Geosciences area (Cartography/Surveying, Geography, Forestry, Geology, Geophysics, Oceanography, Agronomy)
or anyone who has already used some GIS (ArcGIS, QGIS, etc).

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Eduardo Silverio da Silva
Mestrando em Ciências Geodésicas na Universidade Federal do Paraná
Engenheiro Cartógrafo e Agrimensor
+55 41 99873-6274

Dev mailing list
[hidden email]